Page 177 of 252 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2517
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Dang, I may get addicted to TE/SU for raid bosses. I can just be a Zanverse bot while Maron eats damage and charges itself
    You could always play it yourself? I mean TE/SU is simply Zanverse, Shifta and Maron Strike
    Meanwhile, mine's literally just the old Zanverse / Shifta / Deband / Resta / Anti bot, since I don't have T-Atk units
    Using 20% Wind JB (HyperSunlight) ...... or UltBuster GalWind for things that can be affected by UltBuster.

A bit afraid with interrupted charge too, since I don't have TechCParryRing maxed, so I had to rely mostly on JB (using 3 different JB for Zanverse, Shifta, and Deband .... through shift action of innate PA)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Get the Concentrated versions of Zanverse, Shifta, and Deband then to cut the cast time to under half a second. It is hard to interrupt them at that speed.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Almost. I keep a Redoran around for when you can't charge a Maron. Redoran Mine > Redoran Burst is pretty solid.
    Redran Laser is quite good for cube phase too.
    I haven't finish building Redran tho.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Damn, I really want to see this TE/SU class combo in-action, however, there's no good YouTube videos available...
    TeSu is just a Su with support tech. You don't need to touch Te weapons in most scenarios.

Redran Laser is quite good for cube phase too.
    Redran laser can only lock one cube when I tried...do you have to aim in TPS mode?

It can multilock, just hold down the button and it locks multiple cubes. It works much more easily if you start in the center and aim toward the edges at the start.

It can multilock indeed but hard to tell how many cubes you have locked on with all that glowing blue.

MPA still get wiped as usual despite the effort. I have yet to find a pug that can completely break the 2nd cube phrase.

The second wave is much harder than the first. I always try to have my PB ready for it so I can use its invincibility to get through the blast in case we fail to kill enough cubes.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    It can multilock indeed but hard to tell how many cubes you have locked on with all that glowing blue.

MPA still get wiped as usual despite the effort. I have yet to find a pug that can completely break the 2nd cube phrase.
    I usually tell by the sound.
    And only once I found a PUG that can completely break 2nd cube phase. Otherwise I just mag summon through.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    Maybe someone needs to make a new thread with better gameplay examples (preferably video's) for the different class combo's? I was almost itching to do that, but I am to lazy when it comes to updating (see first Techer thread) I also haven't leveled all my classes on my Techer main.
    ahaha would be kind of a pain to make, especially since we have so many different TE combinations, and TE play solo vs party or mpa drastically changes. But yeah I suppose a video directory could be nice !

I really can't help since aside from a pretty bad performance on first week of solo XQ 6~10 and a terrible solo Chaotic Darkness XH run, I have nothing to show for TE xD, I do have some videos of actually good people playing the more common class combos(except TE/FI they are all hiding for w-e reason) so I could at least do something in that regard

I am also not super good and mainly play TE/HU. I managed to beat both solo XQ's but not with very good times. TE/HU is also not super interesting to show of, since it's pure wand melee which just involves proper dodging and planning of massive hunter. The only other trick I am capable of, is Zan dancing, which looks really cool, but is completely useless

I've been leveling JB bouncer lately and was surprised by how powerful Vinto is. Could TE/BO be good on raid bosses by charging JB gear with Zanverse and then deplete gear with Vinto?