Page 211 of 252 FirstFirst ... 111161201208209210211212213214221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2517

so new rare mastery skill 10% damage apply to rose skewer for te/su?

broken google swiki translation makes it seem so

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    so new rare mastery skill 10% damage apply to rose skewer for te/su?

broken google swiki translation makes it seem so
    The old versions of the Rare Mastery skill (as of now still up on the Arks-Layer skill simulator) also don't mention any weapon restrictions. So I assume Techer benefits while using Rose Skewer.

The same is apparently true for all classes with Rare Mastery skills, which is classes except Hr and Su.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

yeah i just hope it applies to pet damage and not just player char's techs/baton waving

actually just found this on wiki, probably common knowledge to all except me:
    "Weapon boost does not exist in hero and summoner"

so if te/su's pet damage does benefit from skewer's 10% then its a direct boost to compete with su mains since they dont have pet class bonus
    of course nothing remotely close to su/fi damage but still nice for poor te/su

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    anybody feel like Form Wand's gotten a lot less relevant with the buff update?

It's still as strong as ever of course, but it seems increasing the damage of base bonks and explosions with weapon potential %bonuses feels just as potent now, if not more efficient, during bouts of steady whack smacks.

I test via observation and timing only though and don't parse, so I don't exactly have the numbers to back this claim up.
    If not mistaken, slash wave went from ~30% of total dps to ~18%. In other words, from a ~43% increase to ~22% increase. Will check numbers again when I have time, but definitely till stronger than any other non-Lavis wand.
    Last edited by escarlata; Oct 5, 2017 at 12:46 AM.

Now that TeFi is catching on after playing for a year; I have a reason to lurk this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    If not mistaken, slash wave went from ~30% of total dps to ~18%. In other words, from a ~43% increase to ~22% increase. Will check numbers again when I have time, but definitely till stronger than any other non-Lavis wand.
    Ah, I see, thanks!

I was testing my Form Wand against my old Gal NT wand, with my current concept of using a combo of Base 5% + Gal NT (pot1) wand + Shifta crit + [Fury crit] / [Brave crit] / [Weak crit] + [crit R-ring S-atk] for either a 75% (Te/Fi) or 95% (Te/Hu, Te/Br) crit rate. The idea came up after thinking of a replacement offensive R-ring for the now nerfed (to just 108%) Attack Advance R-ring.

I noticed when comparing both weapons in Traces of Darkness XH that I usually have very similar clear times using both weapons (with Gal NT using the setup above). Also, Form Wand's wave strike never really had any benefit with the recent balance buff (correct me if I'm wrong), since it calculated damage based on S-atk value. It was not equally multiplied with the base damage values for normal attacks and wand explosions (again, correct me if I'm wrong).

Hence, I assumed that the buffed damage benefited greatly from the standard multiplier potentials of other wands, and that these values alone compensated for the bonus damage (that presumably wasn’t affected by the update) that Form Wand previously dominated with in bonks and smacks.

EDIT: I also used Ramegid Type-0 consistently on both weapons, which could have affected my tests.
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Oct 6, 2017 at 01:19 AM.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I think I'm gonna experiment with te/bo for a while after the update since the bouncer mag rebalance allows you to achieve a 200 satk 200 tatk and 200 dex mag all together with a pure dex mag. the bouncer elemental stance and the various buff enhancements could be useful too.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

You know 200 atk is not even 5% total damage right?
    Break/Elemental+Shifta Air is weak compared to what Brave+TAJA or Weak+Charge can do.
    /BO is never a good sub anyway. And you want to put a bad sub on a weak main?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

You say that, but I saw it keeping up with Heroes.Zanverse excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    You say that, but I saw it keeping up with Heroes.Zanverse excluded.
    Got some footage or parse?

not that i think you're lying or anything but im super curious on what they're doing to be able to do what you're saying.