Page 190 of 252 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2517

soooo Lavis Cannon really does just improve attack speed of wand strikes (+ the 3rd attack wave slash)?

The JP description says 通常攻撃性能が強化され though, meaning it 'improves overall normal attack capability'. I expected that it would have certain bonuses numbers-wise or mechanics-wise as well.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    On the other hand: SEGA at least attempted to balance Lavis Canon, in stead of just making another even more broken weapon... in melee TE meta that is. Melee TE bossing damage is still ways below other classes
    To add, I also think that the lowered max(+35) S-atk value and the decision to only have the 3rd strike proc the wave slash could possibly be a hint that SEGA may have just realized what they have done to Form wand. At least, that's how it seemed to me
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Apr 26, 2017 at 01:31 AM.

I hope EP5 will come with a huge nerf hammer to nerf all broken and most of all: boring equipment to normal level. Whats the point of giving weapons flat out damage% potentials? And when they are at it, maybe they should just remove any % multiplier skills from the skill trees as well.

Not that SEGA will ever do that. They would lose 90% of the player base, because all they ask for is being more OP. Apparently running after digital carrots seems more important than having actually interesting combat.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    soooo Lavis Cannon really does just improve attack speed of wand strikes (+ the 3rd attack wave slash)?

The JP description says 通常攻撃性能が強化され though, meaning it 'improves overall normal attack capability'. I expected that it would have certain bonuses numbers-wise or mechanics-wise as well.
    I wouldn't take that at face value, since none of the original descriptions for *14 have actual numbers for damage increase, and all of them have some "vague points" probably done on purpose for the few *14 holders to mess with their weapons and find the various things they do. So unless someone gets Lavis Cannon and crunches the numbers to give us the exact % increase of this potential (provided there is one), we will be left in the dark.

Ran into a quandary tonight that I'm looking for more input on. I just ran a lot of Nightmare Trigger runs with a friend and was able to get a hold of two Form Wands, one is a +33 with 49 ele and the other ended up +31 with 44 ele. What I'd like some input on is if I should combine the two to get a max'd +35 60 ele wand, or keep them separate for my rainbow set? The second one would be replacing a Revolutio wand. Right now i'm leaning more toward keeping them separate, but i'm worried that the power I would lose out on would be significant enough that i'll regret it down the line. Its very likely these will be the only two Form wands i'll every get. Thanks for any input or personal opinions you can provide!
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

You want at least one 60 ele Form Scythe, for stuff like bosses and hard solo content, because in those cases the Wand E Charge ring can be used anyway. If possible, change the Form Scythe to light element, because you can then use Zanverse during most raid bosses, without constantly having to manage your element (which gets really annoying, Deus also resets your element after each phase/cutscene and sometimes the element downright refuses to change).

Alternatively, I noticed recently that attribute +5% dropped in price like crazy compared to the Austere day. And the pvp shop's limited section got a 1/week 2% attribute booster.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Thanks for the reply Qoxolg. What you've said definitely makes sense, where if you're using the Wand Element Change ring having a max'd out wand is a must. I'm so used to having a full rainbow set that I've always avoided going that route with the ring, plus I've enjoyed using the Tech Charge Parrying ring as a way to "block". Since I don't have to make any drastic changes though i'll roll with the Wand Element Change ring a bit and see how it feels for me. I initially made the Form Wands Fire though, cause I figured since I have a max Welk Rudder for a light wand that I wouldn't need to switch it up, and fire had my weakest wands at the time for my rainbow set.

I did notice the price drop on those 5% attrib boosters too Sandmind, which made me think I might just boost one up to 60 and stay Rainbow with 2 Form wands as part of my set.

Either way, thanks again for the input, greatly appreciated.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

I still run rainbow as well. I have two Form Scythes @ 60 ele (fire and wind) but I use one of them as my bossing wand and switch to Wand E Charge for the boss, since I don't need to Zondeel. Only raid bosses are annoying because Zanverse is the biggest damage dealer for a Techer (my highest damage dealt as a techer was over 1 million.... with Zanverse T_T) and it keeps resetting your element (except for mother and Luther). Thats why making it light element would be the most convenient.

For mobbing in general, are Edge Revolucios a decent wand to get a rainbow set of? I have 3 for a 60 Fire ele but would like to know if other 13* wands would be appropiate?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    For mobbing in general, are Edge Revolucios a decent wand to get a rainbow set of? I have 3 for a 60 Fire ele but would like to know if other 13* wands would be appropiate?
    Revolucios are alright but I find Aura 5s or above overall more versatile, since you can switch to orbit or w-e,while still being overall solid