Page 246 of 252 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    TE has zero super armor, outside of a little bit during 1st charge Heavy Hammer.
    Heavy Hammer givs you 7 seconds of super armor AFTER you swing with it. All you need to do is use the uncharged version every 3rd normal attack string.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Heavy Hammer givs you 7 seconds of super armor AFTER you swing with it. All you need to do is use the uncharged version every 3rd normal attack string.
    Checking with swiki it's 5 secs.
    But hmm, I only ever use uncharged version for travel (always step cancel out of it) and nobody seems to talk about this so I never know. Thanks I guess. I now have a new toy for when MH is down. HH uncharged > HH charge 1 > normal 3 seems good.

I'll still take MH and AH tho, since I can play more aggressive with those.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I need help on what wand to get.
    I currently have Leotinas Phobo wand 14* and I’m not sure what I should be shooting for. I’m halfway there with conquerer crests to get Lavis Cannon? And slowly doing collextion files for Evleda and another one I cant remember. But what should I be trying to make innthe meantime?

Lavis Cannon and Atra EX Wand pretty much the only go to wands, not only this Lavis Cannon and several other 1st gen 14*'s are getting a new Potential which may push Lavis back up top again
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

And just to add, the reason they are considered the go-to is because they have higher swing speed than other Wands, but more importantly, they have no hit-stop.
    Basically, don't waste resources building up any other Wand in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Lavis Cannon and Atra EX Wand pretty much the only go to wands, not only this Lavis Cannon and several other 1st gen 14*'s are getting a new Potential which may push Lavis back up top again
    Those wands are definitely the best in terms of wand smacks. But if you actually rely on techniques a lot for damage as Te, don't you want to turn to something else?

I guess I can see Atlas EX being good for techniques, but I don't see Lavis ever being fine for casting, even with the ultimate booster potential (as it is currently listed on SWiki).
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jun 13, 2019 at 10:05 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Did Blood Triner just become the "best" weapon for Te/Ra support?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Those wands are definitely the best in terms of wand smacks. But if you actually rely on techniques a lot for damage as Te, don't you want to turn to something else?

I guess I can see Atlas EX being good for techniques, but I don't see Lavis ever being fine for casting, even with the ultimate booster potential (as it is currently listed on SWiki).
    Use Uransara then for a mix of both, i forgot to mention this wand
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I absolutely love how well Ph works as a subclass.

Ph Subclass harmonizes extremely well, even though Tech Short charge is hit or miss (in terms or Ramegid definitely a miss) but the faster Tech charge time speeds up gameplay sooooo much especially when Territory Burst Techs are concerned. Zanverse, Zondeel, S/D and so on getting all the TSC benefits without the negatives is a godsend, faster walking speed during charge time. Way less time wasted with supporting party, while still supporting party, and way more time spent dealing damage.Speaking of Territory Burst techs the new Ring is absolutely a blast. For the first time I feel like I don't have to juggle around 2 different rings depending on if I need to change elements or not (which is great considering the main enemies of EP6 aren't weak to Light). Ph having Tech Charge JA Addition also free's up one SP on my Te side of things so that's nice QoL thing as well. Step Roll Advance only boosting Step by 0.13s is slightly disappointing but it's better than nothing. Also i'm a sucker for Crit builds Even thought i currently have only 75% Crit chance atm. (had i 100pp more it would've been 95%). The two PP restorates stacking is just fantastic and the slightly improved PP recovery on normal attacks is welcome as well. The multipliers being a lot better when it comes to bonking but slightly lagging behind Te/Hu is a price i'm willing to pay since the good tech multipliers make up for it (even if they're not as great as Fi sub). Also not having to deal with conditionals like the Fi stances just great even if skilled players who utilized both stances will see a DPS dip going into Ph sub. Dex Mag is pretty cool, even though I think Te should have their own. It's not too much of a improvement though since you can achieve a identical effect by using T-ATK mag and dumping 30 sp into S-ATK up on Fi sub. Speaking of SP I really wish there was more stuff to dump SP into on Ph. I'll take anything, All ATK up. HP up, All DEF up? literally anything.

The attack speed buff of EP6 is really a let down but eh, better than nothing i guess.
    i was going to ask but after reading this, is Te/Ph basically the middle ground vs Te/Hu+Te/Fi? I'm still on Te/Hu but ive been thinking of doing Te/Ph lately
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i was going to ask but after reading this, is Te/Ph basically the middle ground vs Te/Hu+Te/Fi? I'm still on Te/Hu but ive been thinking of doing Te/Ph lately
    In terms of Damage Multipliers, yes. In terms of Utility no. Te/Hu has lots of stuff that allows you just swinging the wand brain dead. Te/Fi basically has no utility beyond high damage multipliers under the right conditions. Te/Ph utility gives you a way faster Tech gameplay and in terms of Territory Techs you spend less time supporting party and more time contributing (while still supporting just as much).