Page 239 of 252 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239240241242249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2517

https://twitter.com/auw1975/status/1050394042867965952

This Tweet seems to explain in detail how the new wand works

Tech Explosion Enhancement Mode
    - Tech Explosion Power +5~20% (40 Seconds)
    - Enters Stage 3 (Max Power) after 8 Technic Hits (Either Technic or Tech Explosions, I can't quite make that out yet)

Technic Enhancement Mode
    - Tech Power +2~20% (20 Seconds)
    - Tech Explosion buff reset

Tech Explosion Damage
    1 Orb - Stage 1 (10%) requires 1~2 hits
    2 Orbs - Stage 2 (15%) requires 3~7 hits
    3 Orbs - Stage 3 (20%) requires 8+ hits

Tech Damage increase depends on the Stage of previous Tech Explosion Stage
    Stage 1 - 5%
    Stage 2 - 10%
    Stage 3 - 20%

There is no Striking Damage multiplier

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    https://twitter.com/auw1975/status/1050394042867965952

This Tweet seems to explain in detail how the new wand works

Tech Explosion Enhancement Mode
    - Tech Explosion Power +5~20% (40 Seconds)
    - Enters Stage 3 (Max Power) after 8 Technic Hits (Either Technic or Tech Explosions, I can't quite make that out yet)

Technic Enhancement Mode
    - Tech Power +2~20% (20 Seconds)
    - Tech Explosion buff reset

Tech Explosion Damage
    1 Orb - Stage 1 (10%) requires 1~2 hits
    2 Orbs - Stage 2 (15%) requires 3~7 hits
    3 Orbs - Stage 3 (20%) requires 8+ hits

Tech Damage increase depends on the Stage of previous Tech Explosion Stage
    Stage 1 - 5%
    Stage 2 - 10%
    Stage 3 - 20%

There is no Striking Damage multiplier
    I did not understand what triggers what and when the clock(s) start ticking.
    Do you have more info on this?
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    If I understood correctly you attack with Technics and hit at least 8 times to enter stage 3 (judging by the October 10th patch video) which is symbolized by the 3 Orbs floating around you. This will make your Tech Explosions 20% stronger for 40 seconds. After these 40 Seconds your buff will switch to Technic Mode, giving you 20% Boost to Technics for 20 seconds. After the 20 Seconds the cycle repeats.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Oct 12, 2018 at 09:25 AM.

It's clearer now, thanks.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

@XrosBlader821: Thank you! Hum, gona see how it works with Ilbarta...may be a reliable way to verify (tho final hit is kinda tricky to have/see for me for whatever reason).
    Also I would totally have prefered the time of buffs inverted. 20s for explosion and 40s for techs as we're back to old sloooooooow bonk.

Edit: -____- hit 8 times huh. Spamming Rabarta/Ramegid 0 + gimegid seems not working then. Dunno I think I tried everything. Casting 8 techs/ hiting 8 times with techs/ bonking 8 times+...managed to get the 3 orbs ONCE. Maybe it's because of pot lvl1 only but it for sure don't give me the urge to go further especially am almost short of Lambda atm. This wand is about to rot in storage forever, just feel like a chore to use for unreliable result tbh.
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 12, 2018 at 03:49 PM.

I'm not sure if it is 8 hits or 8 individual enemies but in the Video one Il Megid was enough to get to Stage 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Also I would totally have prefered the time of buffs inverted. 20s for explosion and 40s for techs as we're back to old sloooooooow bonk.
    The Idea is for you to build up Compounds for 40 seconds thanks to the buffed Tech explosions and then pop a Compound once the Mode switches.but yeah I believe the Attack speed will be the hardest part to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Wand starts with nothing. Depending on the number of tech explosion hits you get within a short period of time, you will get little blue light orbs on the tip of your wand
    Level 1 : 1- 2 hits
    Level 2 3-7 hits
    Level 3 8 hits and more
    In other words zondeel into whack is enough to immediately go at level 3 has long as there are 3 enemies or more ( 3 enemies x 3 explosion = 9 hits). However make absolutely sure you hit level 3 and not level 1-2 because power for the buff drastically decreases without the 3 orbs. Once you get the little orbs, the clock starts ticking for the tech explosion buff. you have 40 seconds to make the most of it. during that buff, ANY offensive tech or compound you use will immediately make you enter the technic mode, indicated by the blue orbs spinning around you.
    As it was said tech buff lasts 20 seconds, after which the wand fully resets.

@XrosBlader821: Thank you! Hum, gona see how it works with Ilbarta...may be a reliable way to verify (tho final hit is kinda tricky to have/see for me for whatever reason).

Edit: -____- hit 8 times huh. Spamming Rabarta/Ramegid 0 + gimegid seems not working then. Dunno I think I tried everything. Casting 8 techs/ hiting 8 times with techs/ bonking 8 times+...managed to get the 3 orbs ONCE. Maybe it's because of pot lvl1 only but it for sure don't give me the urge to go further especially am almost short of Lambda atm. This wand is about to rot in storage forever, just feel like a chore to use for unreliable result tbh.
    Yeah, I tried Uransara too and gotta say, even as far as tech wands go, the result is..not stellar. the fact that the wand doesn't have any base multiplier, and that the potential fully resets after technic buff mode ends is...well,pretty sad. Shame because the gimmick in itself is fun. I wish they end up buffing the potential for us to be able to "loop" Technic mode and Explosion mode as long as requirements are met

Uransara also highlights the "Lavis" problem further. Given what they did to Bow to circumvent the overeliance on Raikou. I'm wishing more than ever that they give all wands the speed boost in exchange for lowering normal output to get around the current DPS normal wand whacking does, then change Atra S4/Lavis to be raw striking multiplier buffs (along with a wave buff for Lavis)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 20, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

Yeah it's so jarring trying to play with a non Lavis wands but I have been saying this for quite some time already. The normal attack range is too short to be this slow. Reacting to some threats is near impossible since your bloody axe swings are like 35~40 frames each. It's near improssible to get excited about new wands because we need to get used to the slow motion swings again. I just hope if they're gonna buff Uransara it won't take them as long as that Rifle that drops from apprentice. Less focus on S-ATK would also be nice, We have way too much demand on S-ATK affixes.

That being said I still think Sega needs to overhaul Te a lot. I think Wand Lovers shouldn't be a perma active ability but a Temporary buff of some sorts And Wand Gear element shouldn't be an active ability but a passive. By removing Wand Reactor they wouldn't even need to reduce the S-ATK stats of every wand when applying the Lavis attack speed across the board. Eventually the Lavis band aid will become too old so I really hope Sega doesn't pretend like Heavy hammer fixed the class and will sit on their arses. Then again with the playerbases biggest complaint being "monotony" I don't have too high hopes.

After reading first part of your post I was decided to finally full grind my Uransara as explications how pot is working are finally crystal clear. Then comes your answer to my post *sadface*
    Well sega will eventually modify pot like they did for Phobos and Radius Arca...and yeah being forced to go back to slow bonk after using Lavis for some time was quite violent x)

After reading first part of your post I was decided to finally full grind my Uransara as explications how pot is working are finally crystal clear. Then comes your answer to my post *sadface*
    Well sega will eventually modify pot like they did for Phobos and Radius Arca...and yeah being forced to go back to slow bonk after using Lavis for some time was quite violent x)
    i mean after fiddling with it, it's still a very strong wand, just it's far too unreliable to be a main/only wand. It's a great way to compliment any other wand tho, as the downtime is actually pretty short against slow bosses and/or heavy mobbing scenario, but any place you have trouble pinning something down to batter it to death and get all your orbs in a timely manner, then you're better off using something else.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 20, 2018 at 03:08 PM.