Page 196 of 252 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    video
    Holy cow that is God like...literally salivating...

By the way, with the incoming Zanverse nerf, will it still be a necessity to spec in to Wind Mastery skills?
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jun 25, 2017 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Holy cow that is God like...literally salivating...

By the way, with the incoming Zanverse nerf, will it still be a necessity to spec in to Wind Mastery skills?
    No. Wind mastery will only be useful for offensive techs after the change comes through. It's both a bad and a good thing since support TEs will be able to fully max out shifta/deband branches while others will be able to spec into other masteries without having to sacrifice zanverse for it

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

or spec into light for taking techer into deus (or light AND dark)

though I guess we will see where every tech winds up being after everything gets re-balanced

Has anyone given Te/Fi a good wack recently? Does it really fall too far behind beaver and hunter?

I'm imagining ease of mobbing with wand wacks and some pretty fun bossing with knuckles with the sprinkle on top of being able to use techs.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Has anyone given Te/Fi a good wack recently? Does it really fall too far behind beaver and hunter?

I'm imagining ease of mobbing with wand wacks and some pretty fun bossing with knuckles with the sprinkle on top of being able to use techs.
    I've been talkin about the fun i've been having taking te/fi into deus for the past few posts ive made. granted, im just mostly casting and using TAJA+TAJA PP Save while alternating Gimegid and Ragrants, it feels pretty effective despite the fact im only have wind masteries on my techer main tree. obviously im also trying my hardest to keep buffs up and keeping the zanverse flowing too

TE/FI always has been good but always has been struggling at bossing so far. However, with both zanverse and banish being nerfed, TE/FI's whack and tech nuking abilities combined with the changes to TE skill tree coming in one month will definitely make it a solid option to choose imo

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    TE/FI always has been good but always has been struggling at bossing so far. However, with both zanverse and banish being nerfed, TE/FI's whack and tech nuking abilities combined with the changes to TE skill tree coming in one month will definitely make it a solid option to choose imo
    I think another thing to consider is Chase Advance/+. There seems to be a very clear and natural combo potential betwen Chase Advance and Wand Gear Element. Mobs die a bit quickly in basic mobbing situations but for things like ultimate where the mobs have plenty of health, or bosses that can be affected by a status effect, I could see it being substantial.

I think another thing to consider is Chase Advance/+. There seems to be a very clear and natural combo potential betwen Chase Advance and Wand Gear Element. Mobs die a bit quickly in basic mobbing situations but for things like ultimate where the mobs have plenty of health, or bosses that can be affected by a status effect, I could see it being substantial.
    Are you talking about minibosses? Cause most of the time, boss special status doesn't count for Chase Advance.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are you talking about minibosses? Cause most of the time, boss special status doesn't count for Chase Advance.
    My first thought was something like ex Dragon being dark infected (or was it quartz? I forgot).

If these don't effect chase advance then scratch my comment on bosses.

My first thought was something like ex Dragon being dark infected (or was it quartz? I forgot).

If these don't effect chase advance then scratch my comment on bosses.
    Yeah, actual bosses don't receive normal status effects, rather they are special ones that don't trigger Chase. These are like Vol and The Toy Darker boss freezing, the toxic drip on Ex and Quartz, or Banther burning and writhing on the ground.