Page 243 of 248 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2475
  1. #2421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Ninja'd while getting source prepped lol
    More like double ninja'd lol

  2. #2422

    Default

    Well, this whole conversation just made my decision for one of my two remaining Atralas EXs.


  3. #2423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    More like double ninja'd lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well, this whole conversation just made my decision for one of my two remaining Atralas EXs.
    I'm really surprised you guys didnt know this when the info was still being updated, it makes me want to play TE but then i remember the longass charge time on its only PA which makes me wish Wands got at least a couple of more
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #2424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I'm really surprised you guys didnt know this when the info was still being updated, it makes me want to play TE but then i remember the longass charge time on its only PA which makes me wish Wands got at least a couple of more
    I initially read the recap with this info, but I was still kinda "meh" on what I was going to do with my remaining Atlases at the time, so it did't really stand out; however, this week of leveling has brought Wands back to my attention, and the reminder of the boost they are going to get cemented it for me.


  5. #2425
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    807

    Default

    You can barely even get a fully charged Heavy Hammer before a fully charged Zanverse expires. Is there enough time to JA it as well?

  6. #2426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You can barely even get a fully charged Heavy Hammer before a fully charged Zanverse expires. Is there enough time to JA it as well?
    Yes. You only have a half second f*ck up window but it charges fast enough.

    Then again Heavy Hammer isn't something meant to be spammed and level 1 Heavy Hammer charge is on par with level 2 Aura Blast on Hero so the charge time ain't a big deal. You just need to know when the perfect opportunity for charging is. For example on DF Persona you can charge it during the cutscene that initiates the final phase, on Anga you can charge while it's faking out death (assuming Wand isn't resisted). Other than that Wands are still primarily meant to deal damage via normal attacks and Technics, even more so after the global attack speed buff happens for Wands.

    If one doesn't like Normal attacking on Wands regardless of build and/or attack speed then Te just isn't the class for that person. Implementing enough PA to make a full rotation would kill the identity of the class.

  7. #2427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yes. You only have a half second f*ck up window but it charges fast enough.

    Then again Heavy Hammer isn't something meant to be spammed and level 1 Heavy Hammer charge is on par with level 2 Aura Blast on Hero so the charge time ain't a big deal. You just need to know when the perfect opportunity for charging is. For example on DF Persona you can charge it during the cutscene that initiates the final phase, on Anga you can charge while it's faking out death (assuming Wand isn't resisted). Other than that Wands are still primarily meant to deal damage via normal attacks and Technics, even more so after the global attack speed buff happens for Wands.

    If one doesn't like Normal attacking on Wands regardless of build and/or attack speed then Te just isn't the class for that person. Implementing enough PA to make a full rotation would kill the identity of the class.
    It'll go from Support class to DPS class just like how people want!! Everyone loses
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  8. #2428

    Default

    Well, I guess I should have looked at that #29 recap a bit closer What S1-3 abilities should I hunt for to make my new wand bonker in the upcoming weeks super sweet?

  9. #2429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Well, I guess I should have looked at that #29 recap a bit closer What S1-3 abilities should I hunt for to make my new wand bonker in the upcoming weeks super sweet?
    depends on what you're looking for
    Personally gonna try upslotting my wand to 8s in the upcoming dudu week so im gonna go with augment intent on S1. on S2 im gonna keep offensive intent and on S3 vital intent, unless Te/Ph turns out to be a good crit build for Te, in which case I'd use skilled strike on S2 & 3.

  10. #2430

    Default

    You just reminded me of something, does S1: Sturdy Intent work with L/Wand E Change? I assume it does since it works with JB Gear, but I just want to be 100% on it since I was thinking of adding that to my Atlas Wand and am not completely sure if the ring works exactly the same way as JB Gear.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 6, 2019 at 10:44 PM.


Similar Threads

  1. Official PSZ video capture guide thread?
    By Jenni Porshakin in forum Phantasy Star Zero
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2010, 04:27 AM
  2. What happened to the "TECHer forgotten" thread? D:
    By Poncho_Jr in forum PSU General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 11:03 PM
  3. Guide: Finding the best threads
    By astuarlen in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2007, 11:45 PM
  4. Kuda's guide to not making guide threads
    By Skuda in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 15, 2004, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •