Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244
Results 2,431 to 2,438 of 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You just reminded me of something, does S1: Sturdy Intent work with L/Wand E Change? I assume it does since it works with JB Gear, but I just want to be 100% on it since I was thinking of adding that to my Atlas Wand and am not completely sure if the ring works exactly the same way as JB Gear.
    It does but I personally don't like using it on wands since I don't element match during Persona's first phase. either Zanverse or Ramegid screw it up for Te/Hu, lack in Fire/Ice/Lightning Tech multipliers screw it up for Te/Fi. It really shines most on JB Bo since you only lose element when going through different areas nowadays.

~~Manager of Hoshi no Neko~~
    Currently recruiting stray cats =^w^=

Good points. However, I was hoping that Ph's Tech Short Charge might make Zanverse->Element Change much less of a DPS loss, thus allowing it to work out (honestly, I'm just trying to get out of needing a 4% S1 that requires me to make that 7s->8s risk due to my really, really poor luck when it comes to upslotting).
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 7, 2019 at 10:37 AM.

Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Good points. However, I was hoping that Ph's Tech Short Charge might make Zanverse->Element Change much less of a DPS loss, thus allowing it to work out (honestly, I'm just trying to get out of needing a 4% S1 that requires me to make that 7s->8s risk due to my really, really poor luck when it comes to upslotting).
    Then I'd recommend S1: Flowing Intent. Te is basically a mono weapon class so the 4% boost wont reset due to weapon switching.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Then I'd recommend S1: Flowing Intent. Te is basically a mono weapon class so the 4% boost wont reset due to weapon switching.
    I completely forgot about that one, thanks. I think I have that one on one of my now-unused Shiens that I can swap it off of.

Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

Now that I think about it, wouldn't the S4 that boosts Normal Attack damage by 13% be more valueable for Wads starting EP6? Or Partizan S4 for Tech orientated builds?

Now that I think about it, wouldn't the S4 that boosts Normal Attack damage by 13% be more valueable for Wads starting EP6? Or Partizan S4 for Tech orientated builds?
    Unless they also plan on getting rid of all hitlag on wand normals (which i donít think was mentioned), I donít see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Unless they also plan on getting rid of all hitlag on wand normals (which i donít think was mentioned), I donít see it happening.
    Didn't they already reduce the hitstop back in September 2017? Or is it still bad?

Didn't they already reduce the hitstop back in September 2017? Or is it still bad?
    They reduced it by a lot, but itís still pretty bad. Example being, Wand clobber is an effective 20% atk speed boost compared to itís supposed 10% due to hitlag removal.