Page 247 of 252 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    In terms of Damage Multipliers, yes. In terms of Utility no. Te/Hu has lots of stuff that allows you just swinging the wand brain dead. Te/Fi basically has no utility beyond high damage multipliers under the right conditions. Te/Ph utility gives you a way faster Tech gameplay and in terms of Territory Techs you spend less time supporting party and more time contributing (while still supporting just as much).
    I also find TE/PH way more confortable to play because there's nothing to think about for getting your damage (no positionning, no element, nothing really weak) and also because you're moving fast while charging techs.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

In terms of Damage Multipliers, yes. In terms of Utility no. Te/Hu has lots of stuff that allows you just swinging the wand brain dead. Te/Fi basically has no utility beyond high damage multipliers under the right conditions. Te/Ph utility gives you a way faster Tech gameplay and in terms of Territory Techs you spend less time supporting party and more time contributing (while still supporting just as much).
    maybe ill stick to Te/Hu for a little while longer then but possibly go Te/Ph with Uransara for fun
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Speaking of Uransara, how does this wand fare in terms of tech power VS Atlas Ex? I've been thinking awhile about making my Atlas something else considering Lavis ultimate pot might completely edge out Atlas in terms of bonk power, and I wanna make use of that unground Uransara in my storage (playing TePh / TeFi btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Speaking of Uransara, how does this wand fare in terms of tech power VS Atlas Ex? I've been thinking awhile about making my Atlas something else considering Lavis ultimate pot might completely edge out Atlas in terms of bonk power, and I wanna make use of that unground Uransara in my storage (playing TePh / TeFi btw)
    Poorly
    Uransara Pot only boosts power by 20% (0% when you can't use the potential properly so it fluctuates) and has around 300 less S-ATK and T-ATK than Atlas Ex, which boosts Power by 10% unconditionally + 10~13% depending on what your S1~3 are
    The Boost in regular Wand attack speed did help but Hitstop still eat up like 6 frames of attack animation on a full Normal Attack combo so the S4 is still way better to have in that regard.
    Regular Wands: 36/30/36 + 6 Frames Hitstop (108 Frames total)
    S4:Wand Clobber: 35/29/35 + 0 Frames Hitstop (99 Frames total)
    Lavis Cannon: 29/24/29 + 0 Frames Hitstop (82 Frames total)

tl;dr if you can't get Atlas just wait for the next S4 compatible weapons

tl;dr if you can't get Atlas just wait for the next S4 compatible weapons
    Yeah that was the alternate option tbh incase Uransara doesn't work well
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Hmm so I haven't touched Te in two years because I skipped episode 5. But whats the best stat to put on it now? I've been enjoying Te/Ph over the two click Te/Hu but should I be building s-atk or t-atk as my affixes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Hmm so I haven't touched Te in two years because I skipped episode 5. But whats the best stat to put on it now? I've been enjoying Te/Ph over the two click Te/Hu but should I be building s-atk or t-atk as my affixes?
    if you wanna play Te/Ph or Te/Fi I'd suggest prioritizing T-ATK but ideally you should use as man abilities boosting both, S and T-ATK as possible.
    on Te/Hu techs are complete garbage so playing Pure S-ATK is good enough.

if you wanna play Te/Ph or Te/Fi I'd suggest prioritizing T-ATK but ideally you should use as man abilities boosting both, S and T-ATK as possible.
    Thanks! I'll probably go T-Atk main and try and get as many S-Atk boosts on the side as possible with the affixes

TePh is more Satk than Tatk actually. You just dont ignore Tatk, but you don't prioritize it IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    TePh is more Satk than Tatk actually. You just dont ignore Tatk, but you don't prioritize it IIRC.
    Huh? TE/PH is caster type which prioritize T-Atk.

S-Atk is for TE/HU that sucks at tech.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan