Page 186 of 252 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2517

What ATK stat does Form Wand's slash wave use? It's uses shooting type modifiers, but what ATK stat?
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Mar 24, 2017 at 05:23 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

I understand that 12* units are mostly mix and match depending what you have but would full union set be allright for te/su te/hu or should i aim for something else?

It's okay, as TE/HU and TE/SU doesn't have trouble surviving. More over, TE/HU doesn't even use PP.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Which would be easier to get, meseta for 5% element boosters to take form scythe from 20 to 60 element or a form scythe dropping from XH riding quest 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Which would be easier to get, meseta for 5% element boosters to take form scythe from 20 to 60 element or a form scythe dropping from XH riding quest 1st?
    Probably the meseta, as the latter option relies too heavily on RNG. Back when Riding Quest was actually active and I was running it 5 to 10 times a day, I never once got a Form Scythe as a drop, but got multiples of all the other Vegas 13*s; obviously your luck could be different, but it does still rely purely on luck.
    Also, keep in mind, you can also get one 2% element booster a week using Battle Arena Coins, and you can always get 2016 and 2017 Badge wands for a 1% boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Probably the meseta, as the latter option relies too heavily on RNG. Back when Riding Quest was actually active and I was running it 5 to 10 times a day, I never once got a Form Scythe as a drop, but got multiples of all the other Vegas 13*s; obviously your luck could be different, but it does still rely purely on luck.
    Also, keep in mind, you can also get one 2% element booster a week using Battle Arena Coins, and you can always get 2016 and 2017 Badge wands for a 1% boost.
    Wait, 13* wands can be used to up element of Form Scythe? That never really worked before when I tried it (m ust ahve been a glitch of sorts). Have over 2200 badges (2016) so I'll try that later thanks.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

5% boosters aren't really that expensive anymore. idk the prices on ship 2 but on 4 they're worth 3mil atm
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Consider also that boost week is incoming and you could try your luck by getting some rare illusia triggers in hopes for a form wand drop

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006

so how do these trees look now with the extra skill points from the level 80 cap? I kinda prefer te/fi partly because I just haven't gotten too good at rikaruteri tech banishes. TAJA is mostly there because this would also serve as a Bo/Fi tree, PP slayer and Brave Critical for Su/Fi (I use Deadly Parfaits on my Ledrans). I do have a braver sub tree there too, Average Critical is maxed for Su/Br Ledran mobbing

oh yeah I also got a 95-S/95-T/10-D mag I could use instead of that 170-T/30-D

Right last thing: I got a +32 Form Sythe and a +35 Union Wand, Sythe is just multiple times better than anything else for bonking right now isnt it; so would I just use sythe for bonking and union for casting if I am ever doing that for some reason?
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 8, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Right last thing: I got a +32 Form Sythe and a +35 Union Wand, Sythe is just multiple times better than anything else for bonking right now isnt it; so would I just use sythe for bonking and union for casting if I am ever doing that for some reason?
    For single target, Form Scythe is far better than all other wand smacking options. Other good wands like Union/Astra/Austere/Aura are still probably the best for mobbing because Form Scythe loses out on a lot of wand explosion damage. All of the aforementioned wands (besides Austere) also boost Zanverse, making them much better than Form Scythe for boss MPAs lacking a designated Zanverser (gu/te or bo/te).

Consider also that boost week is incoming and you could try your luck by getting some rare illusia triggers in hopes for a form wand drop
    I thought Form Scythe was an area drop for vegas, rather than a drop from Illusia. In this case, I don't think rare illusia triggers would help with getting one of these. If you already have a Form Scythe at 20 attribute then +2% and +5% attribute boosts are definitely the way to go, unless you want to play RQ until your mind goes numb. Attribute +5% boosts are 3-4m on Ship 2, so that's roughly 25-30m to raise attribute from 20 to 60. You could decrease this cost by throwing in 13* junk wands and +2%s from battle shop, so this method is totally worth it. Grind cap doesn't make much of a difference.