Page 192 of 252 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    So with the upcoming nerfs is there any point left in playing techer? Shifta/deband seem like the only things it has left.
    So far, they have only talked about the changes to the existing skills in the tree. There might be new ones for every class too when Episode 5 hits. There's one more PSO Station until episode 5 so we might get the details then.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

So with the upcoming nerfs is there any point left in playing techer? Shifta/deband seem like the only things it has left.
    So you played TE only for OP Zanverse ?, its normal when in 12 players MPA, 1 techer can boost mpa dmg like for ~45% ?
    Seriously i don't get why people complain when OP stuff gets nerf ?
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jun 14, 2017 at 03:36 PM.

Indeed, Zanverse is not dead, it's just not OP any more but it's still usable and welcome.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Indeed, Zanverse is not dead, it's just not OP any more but it's still usable and welcome.
    Yep, 20% come on, it's better than most weapon potentials, And i sure its never meant to bee OP, like RA WB on magatsu or luther when people just leave if no RA in MPA.

Let me put it this way, with the main ways they contribute to MPAs getting nerfed what reason do I have to take Te on an EQ over another class other than because I like the class? What can techer do to justify bringing it and using up one of the slots in an MPA? Mobbing with zondeel? Fo does that perfectly fine and can still deal decent damage to bosses even with compound techs nerfed. If its locked to a flat 20% Zanverse can be done by any tech casting class so that is hardly a niche for techer anymore, doubly so when techer is bottom of the barrel damage to boot. That leaves Shifta and Deband as the only things they have going for them after this nerf if they dont get any new things. I dont quite believe that is enough to justify their use over another class.

Even putting zanverse aside most of the bossing options for techer are getting nerfed too so its already poor anti boss ability is getting worse. If they would just fix the complete lack of real anti boss options it would go a long way but techers cant have nice things.

Let me put it this way, with the main ways they contribute to MPAs getting nerfed what reason do I have to take Te on an EQ over another class other than because I like the class? What can techer do to justify bringing it and using up one of the slots in an MPA? Mobbing with zondeel? Fo does that perfectly fine and can still deal decent damage to bosses even with compound techs nerfed. If its locked to a flat 20% Zanverse can be done by any tech casting class so that is hardly a niche for techer anymore, doubly so when techer is bottom of the barrel damage to boot. That leaves Shifta and Deband as the only things they have going for them after this nerf if they dont get any new things. I dont quite believe that is enough to justify their use over another class.

Even putting zanverse aside most of the bossing options for techer are getting nerfed too so its already poor anti boss ability is getting worse. If they would just fix the complete lack of real anti boss options it would go a long way but techers cant have nice things.
    Well lets calculate for example if 12 ppl MPA all have ~same dmg, then a 32%(zanverse and shifta strike)*11ppl(excluding TE itself) = 3.52 (person)
    If you only use shifta and zanverse you alrdy boost mpa dmg for 3.5~ person, not to mention TE itself can still contribute as a decent caster, or summoner, even wand whacking or use WB to futher boost MPA dmg.

Even in 4 ppl Quests like Rematch Deus Esca, its still boosts party dmg for 0.96 person if its only use shifta and zanverse, not to mention it's also have impact in party survivability (deband cut, resta etc), and as i said b4 it still can contribute itself.

well to add to that. TE is a great "slave" for FOs, since being on healing + zanverse + shifta duty while doing your job as an offensive caster is not only a pain, but also a huge waste of PP, which in turn causes you to lose damage. Those are exactly what TE is only good at, so they can focus on that letting you do your job as FO....which is how a support class works ? that and shifta + deband main-class-only buff

Additionally, the skill tree change will let us max both support skills and PP restore/convert which will make TE overall less shitty at ragrants spam + whack. That alone is enough to not be a deadweight DPS-wise while still relieving other tech classes of things that aren't their prerogative.

Remember that Zanverse isn't a Techer ability. It could've been considered that before with Wind Mastery, but now that will no longer affect it, so all Techer has going for it is Territory Burst... something that Force/Techer has too. Bouncer has Moment Gale which might not have the same range, but it has the advantage of pulling mobs together, making it amazing for mobbing. So overall, while there may be some slight differences between classes, it seems like any caster will be able to do the Zanverse job just as well (or maybe better than Techer).

That basically takes away that unique role from Techer, since ANY caster (Te, Fo, Bo, Su, He) can do the job of Zanverse, and there's pretty much always some kind of caster in the group. Techer's unique roles are now only wand whacking and Shifta/Deband.
    Last edited by Rayden; Jun 14, 2017 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Remember that Zanverse isn't a Techer ability. It could've been considered that before with Wind Mastery, but now that will no longer affect it, so all Techer has going for it is Territory Burst... something that Force/Techer has too. Bouncer has Moment Gale which might not have the same range, but it has the advantage of pulling mobs together, making it amazing for mobbing. So overall, while there may be some slight differences between classes, it seems like any caster will be able to do the Zanverse job just as well (or maybe better than Techer).

That basically takes away that unique role from Techer, since ANY caster can do the job of Zanverse, and there's pretty much always some kind of caster in the group. Techer's unique roles are now only wand whacking and Shifta/Deband.
    Yes i know but as Zephyrion mentioned its waste of PP/Time. Even shifta is alrdy 1.1 person in 12 MPA, as for deband (toughness+cut) boosts EHP for 47%, and one more detail is 3 min buff, don't say you never played Fo,Bo,Su, when you need rebuff every minute its a pain.
    And to be honest why you call OP Zanverse Techer's unique role, yes all classes which have access to support techniques can use it, but its not means they can replace Te.
    From my point of view, what SEGA trying to do, its remove OP impact of some classes to whole MPA dmg, that's all.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jun 14, 2017 at 07:52 PM.

You know I've been speculating that the only thing ep5 TE can do is maxing Shifta/Deband, dropping that to the MPA and abandon the quest right away.

There's no point to playing TE anymore. If 10% Shifta is godlike, try 20% WB of RA. And RA is performing better at DPS. Which means it's fine to have 2+ RAs. Even now, it's debatable if 2 TEs make the MPA better or worse, but after the nerf, well you know what's up.
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; Jun 14, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan