Page 202 of 252 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2517

I don't even play Te, but I played long enough in general to form a general idea of why Te has these historical problems:

Other classes pick a subclass to make them stronger in what they already excel in.
    Techer picks a subclass to make them excel in something more meaningful than buffing.

Te/Hu, and Te/Br made their melee decent (where Te already has a disadvantage of no PAs)
    Te/Br made their techs decent, and opened up compounds, and gave them banish arrow to be decent against bosses.
    And so on.

Techer needs to ride the coattails of other class' strong mechanics to do anything well other than buffing, while quite a few other classes don't have such an identity crisis so they can do stuff like "sub Hu for moar numbahz".

I'm probably preaching to the choir, but this is why Te is so easily nerfed indirectly.

If I wanted to be a caster/buffer te what would a good class be for a sub? te/fo? te/fi? te/br? how would the skill tree look? I have 1 respec and I really want to make it count now that te/hu's zanverse is nerfed

From Bumped

"They’re going to buff techer! However, they haven’t decided what they plan to do."

10% more wand damage incoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    From Bumped

"They’re going to buff techer! However, they haven’t decided what they plan to do."

10% more wand damage incoming!
    "incoming" is generous since if they haven't even decided what to do, they haven't even started working on it, which means we likely won't see any major class changes for months.

10% would be more then expected. Considering SEGA's suggested Techer builds, I wouldn't count on to much melee boosts. Techer is not supposed to be a melee class in the first place. It was always intended as a casting class, weaker then force with focus on support skills and some melee gimmick. Melee techers are just a minority among a minority. Boosting melee damage even further (don't forget we already got a huge boost compared to when the class released) probably wouldn't attract more players to Techer, unless its more easy and broken then Hero while using casual equipement.

I don't care/expect to become broken. I just want to go back to being functional again solo.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

It really sucks Te is like this. As somebody who plays all the classes (well..except for SU lol) Te/Hu has always been my favorite and most fun to play. Foam Wand really increased my fun even more. I wanna hope and pray that maybe they'll do something. They really need to stop having Te have to depend on other classes's abilities just to do damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I'm hoping for something to shake up the gameplay. Maybe Tech Attack S Charge, so casting a tech after a smack reduces charge time. Or Another Talis Mode which changes Talis normals and Step to Hero style and adds Talis PAs, minus switching, to cover Fire/Ice/Lightning.

Techer needs something other than techs to cover Fire/Ice/Lightning that they don't have masteries for, yet are expected to match elements for EWH. The class just isn't put together very well at the moment.

I get the feeling Sega has always just expected people to go TE/FO and play like a weak force with buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I'm hoping for something to shake up the gameplay. Maybe Tech Attack S Charge, so casting a tech after a smack reduces charge time. Or Another Talis Mode which changes Talis normals and Step to Hero style and adds Talis PAs, minus switching, to cover Fire/Ice/Lightning.

Techer needs something other than techs to cover Fire/Ice/Lightning that they don't have masteries for, yet are expected to match elements for EWH. The class just isn't put together very well at the moment.
    wand pas with wand explosions
    Last edited by Specialgirl; Aug 1, 2017 at 08:44 PM.