Page 237 of 252 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    so is the wand meta still lavis or bust? or is atra wand more desirable due to its higher S-atk? cuz guren/shien is looking mighty tempting with what looks to be 20% damage bonus and wand element ring making it any element.
    (if it matters i play wand-only techer with braver sub,ive leveled hunter but never actually used it since id tech when out of bonk-range,but with the new wand PA distance is far less an issue)
    Meta is the same, Lavis is the best melee only wand by far, followed by Atra (good at both bonking and teching), then all the other wands like Shien cater more to the teching side of TE

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i played a bit with the skill calc and came up with this https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

i was wondering if i could get some advice on it, didnt took the wide support/territory burst skills because now we have party assist wich makes shifta deband field wide now? and not thinking of using dark too much, but still raised both it and wind to boost compound tech damage since now we can fill the gauges with wand explosions
    To follow up what Zeph said. Don't ignore High level Bonus Te. it's a 5% Boost on all damage types, striking, Techs. Definitely take points out of wind mastery since it's the least important element. It doesn't boost Zanverse anymore and outside of 1 Wind Tech (Nazan Typ0) and 2 compound the Damage on that element isn't that breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    so is the wand meta still lavis or bust? or is atra wand more desirable due to its higher S-atk? cuz guren/shien is looking mighty tempting with what looks to be 20% damage bonus and wand element ring making it any element.
    (if it matters i play wand-only techer with braver sub,ive leveled hunter but never actually used it since id tech when out of bonk-range,but with the new wand PA distance is far less an issue)
    Hybrid Te switch between bonking with Lavis and Atra/Shien for Tech casting.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    To follow up what Zeph said. Don't ignore High level Bonus Te. it's a 5% Boost on all damage types, striking, Techs. Definitely take points out of wind mastery since it's the least important element. It doesn't boost Zanverse anymore and outside of 1 Wind Tech (Nazan Typ0) and 2 compound the Damage on that element isn't that breathtaking.

Hybrid Te switch between bonking with Lavis and Atra/Shien for Tech casting.

I just got Lavis to drop and need to level Te (and Fo ) so I did respec my tree few hours ago. I don't have additional one so I did have to juggle with the fact I need it to work with Fo too. Kind of a headache as I eventually want to accosionally play Te once 85.

Same about Fi as it have to work for Su and Bo :v
    https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...qBeosOqq00000f

Am supa dupa n00b at Te, so any advice about weapon palette setup maybe?
    About rings, I got the Wand E. change but what about R one? I'm leveling an attack advance ring but am not sure
    What about EPD with Te?

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I just got Lavis to drop and need to level Te (and Fo ) so I did respec my tree few hours ago. I don't have additional one so I did have to juggle with the fact I need it to work with Fo too. Kind of a headache as I eventually want to accosionally play Te once 85.

Same about Fi as it have to work for Su and Bo :v
    https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...qBeosOqq00000f

Am supa dupa n00b at Te, so any advice about weapon palette setup maybe?
    About rings, I got the Wand E. change but what about R one? I'm leveling an attack advance ring but am not sure
    What about EPD with Te?
    Using the same Tree for Te main and Sub is extremely un optimal. I'd highly advise you to get a second tree.

Weapon Pallette Should have Ramegid typ0, Nabarta Typ0, Heavy Hammer, Zanverse and Zondeel
    Megiverse is also very useful as it bypasses XQ healing penalty and you heal up everyone around you way faster than a Resta would.
    You should also put some Techs on different weapon pallettes but the one I mentioned is perfect for Lavis.

As for rings you don't want Wand E Change on a Units. You want to use it in situations when changing the weapon element is beneficial, like XQ with specific weaknesses. On everything else it's best to use a different Ring since Ramegid and other Field techs like Zanverse will screw you over.
    R Ring wise Attack advance is best suited for Lavis but for Tech casting you'll probably prefer Perfect keeper Tech.

And EPD on Te is waste of hot air. Element conversion is a Fo mainclass skill so EPD on Te is just a stick with a lot of T-ATK but no Damage multiplier.

Spoiler!
    Thanks for your answer. I just tried to make everything fit together at once because respecing every skill tree each time is really a chore...but well in the end am good for another row The few hours I've played with this "tree" just make me want to see how it could be if rightly done anyway.
    Seems I was spot on for pallette at least and yes Wand E. change is really unpractical. I'm gona use my tech parry ring instead.
    Lol about EPD was double checking just in case I was missing something as sega decided it was Te equippable.

Edit: Affix wise, I suppose I should do a mix S/T attack...but more S than T maybe? (asking because I've seen everything and it's opposite while checking some people gear for ideas).
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 2, 2018 at 07:33 PM.

Lavis should be affixed for S-ATK. While having 2 sets of Units (one S-ATK and one T-ATK) for Hybrid Te is the most optimal scenario, I'd suggest stick with T-ATK Units for now. They're cheaper and can be used for Fo/Te as well.

Edit: I'd suggest you watching Anika's Videos she's a really good Te/Fi

Spoiler!
    Got it for Lavis.
    I already have 2 sets...kinda. The S atk oriented is missing leg and is from my Fo set while the 2 other are from Bo/Fi set I usually use. Those are my actual stats using those units (Zeinesis Rear, Hang Bode arm & Qliphad leg)
    No buff and only units are equipped.
    Spoiler!

Looks ok?
    Thanks a bunch for the link! *bookmarked*

About affixing Lavis... Is phrase weak relevant on such weapon?
    Actually I'm going for this: Astral, mod, sent. triple, Elder reverie, phrase weak (???) and Arks fever as I want some more pp. Sounds ok-ish or?

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    About affixing Lavis... Is phrase weak relevant on such weapon?
    Actually I'm going for this: Astral, mod, sent. triple, Elder reverie, phrase weak (???) and Arks fever as I want some more pp. Sounds ok-ish or?
    It is, phrase weak will always work as long as wand attribute matches. since Wand E change exists, it's a guaranteed 2%
    Your affix plan sounds solid since Lavis benefits both from S and T-ATK. I would avoid using specialized PP affixes like Arks Fever tho, since Lavis only uses bonk and Heavy Hammer along with support techs, and bonking recovers so much PP so fast it's actually pretty damn hard to run out unless your PP pool is reaally low in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It is, phrase weak will always work as long as wand attribute matches. since Wand E change exists, it's a guaranteed 2%
    Your affix plan sounds solid since Lavis benefits both from S and T-ATK. I would avoid using specialized PP affixes like Arks Fever tho, since Lavis only uses bonk and Heavy Hammer along with support techs, and bonking recovers so much PP so fast it's actually pretty damn hard to run out unless your PP pool is reaally low in the first place
    Thanks for your answer :> About pp management I thought about adding Arks fever for some situational times, like Beach Wars where for example I use Re Zandia pretty often on a short time span. While pp convert help to lessen the problem, it doesn't help when on CD, everything is melting so fast that I can't bonk anything x) I kind of have this problem as well for Enchanted Forest farm I have 164 pp with my current unit set which is primarily made for Bo/Fi (S/T atk) and I don't have any pp management issues when playing this combo. I would use my full T-atk units but actually I have no available L ring slot for step jump which I can't live without x)

Edit: Derp nvm. I know what to do since I've decided to main Te over Fo (goodbye short mirage).
    In fact no (for switching unit). Lol.
    Almost I forgot to say that I waste quite often pp because ex-Fo bad habits xP
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 9, 2018 at 07:15 PM.