Page 157 of 252 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158159160167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2517

What is the "advised" amount of PP to have for Te/Br (if any)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

195 for ilbarta banish combo. Having more is nice though.

Usually TE/BR will do Snatch JA Combo so it's still fine being a little bit less than 195.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

For max data crunching assuming 3pp regained per Snatch Ja Combo one could get away with 177pp or even more fun if one uses a weapon like Kongou for the first 4 ilbartas we can have about 166-169pp.
    Ship 2: Sara Te/(Su/Fi/Fo)
    Dealing tons of damage as te since ep2 no zanverse needed.

What's a good te/fi tree? Also, does PPC count as a status abnormality like limit break?

Quote Originally Posted by soraine View Post
    What's a good te/fi tree? Also, does PPC count as a status abnormality like limit break?
    as an extention to this question, te/fi is still a thing? i remember reading here somewhere that it was the best combination for caster wand, but does still work up to this day? how is it with smacking? (looking for an excuse to not buy rikauteri)
    Last edited by Batty; Sep 25, 2016 at 10:20 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Been running something like that, move the 20 points from wind mastery to other masteries for light and dark versions. You can move the two points in Knuckles skills to PP Slayer as I just use them for going fast with Heartless Impact. You can also move the Wise Stance Points into anything else.

PPC does not count as a status abnormality sadly.

TeFi is still a thing with Brave granting 1.50 bonus and Wise giving us 1.755 making it rather strong. With Wand Gear Element the explosions can cause status effects netting us easy access to Fighter's Chase skills. Adding those on top we get 2.156 Brave and 2.523 Wise which can net us some crazy numbers on explosions and strikes!
    Ship 2: Sara Te/(Su/Fi/Fo)
    Dealing tons of damage as te since ep2 no zanverse needed.

Personally, I think TeHu is just the best nowadays. Automate and Massive Hunter are amazing boosts to survivability and viability, especially considering that wands are completely vulnerable to flinch and knockdown, which is becoming more and more common. There's the Massive Hunter ring, but it pales in comparison to Hunter's original skill. War Cry is of great use too for utility. In terms of damage, it has the best Wand Gear explosion damage, the best average wand strike damage, and the best Form slash damage, and its damage boosts are very consistent. TeHu also has Volg Raptor combos, but I don't think those are even useful anymore since Form melee attacks put out around the same DPS. The Form wand is just ridiculously good, and TeHu makes the best use of it. Zanverse+Form attacks are about equivalent in DPS to TeBr's Ragrants spam on darkers.

TeBr has nice techs, but Te/Hu's melee damage with the Form wand is close enough to the damage output TeBr gets with techs (not counting Rikauteri), and costs 0 PP and is just much easier to work with. TeBr's techs eat through PP like a bitch, and are much more annoying to work with. You always need to match elements, which is problematic since you can't afford all of Techer's mastery skills. You'll usually have light masteries and therefore have weaker tech damage on non-darkers, and a weaker Zanverse. TeBr's wand melee is generally much weaker, especially with the Form wand, and it has to use the inferior Massive Hunter ring.

TeFi is very interesting, but the stances as always are terribly inconsistent, which is a major issue. They really need to make those into passive skills. The other big problem for TeFi is that you have to choose between the Massive Hunter ring and the Attack Advance ring. You can't use both, even with 12 star units, since they're right rings.
    Last edited by Rayden; Sep 25, 2016 at 10:52 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

since I'm only gonna have a chance to get one foam wand, what element should I get?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

light of course
    zondeel , zanverse and megiverse cover you for other elements , and i dont think we'll get fire and ice content soon