Page 182 of 252 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184185192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2517

how many marons does a te/su need and should they be all light?

im only gonna run su as sub for te so i better take advantage of all the element matching

maybe like 5 light marons and use element stars for cheaper elements? or better to get 2 more marons of each other color too?

also what are must haves in maron candy boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    how many marons does a te/su need and should they be all light?

im only gonna run su as sub for te so i better take advantage of all the element matching

maybe like 5 light marons and use element stars for cheaper elements? or better to get 2 more marons of each other color too?

also what are must haves in maron candy boxes?
    3~4 light Marons is enough, and you need a light Aero also. Unless you want to waste money like me, I don't really recommended rainbow Marons, since you'll need to switch to other Marons after one throw anyway.

For Maron, candy box consists of 2 pancakes, 2 Stability Rolls, 2 parfaits (preferably Daredevil + Reversal/Megaton), the rest are cookies and fillers.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

sweet thanks!
    gonna go with 4 light marons and light aero

also hear dragon, jinga and popple are good to have too
    dragon i assume for clearing mobs and mom cubes?
    jinga for trash mobs(maybe for normal attacks candy box trash mobber? does normal advance ring work with pet normals?)
    popple for that near auto-target pp refill?

also found this te/su s-rank of solo pd:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hjDJ-QxfQ

dude uses 10sp of shifta crit in his tree? maybe 100% of the high damage marons and aero deal is worth the crit investment? and only 1sp pp restore
    does flat t-atk up 2 on te tree do anything worthy for pets?

any way to make techer into a full support class or does it only has to be melee wand only? i was hoping in making my old PSO support force character and help people out with shifta+deband+resta+jellen+zalure+ whatever else i can do to support such as gathering enemy with spells/etc?

Quote Originally Posted by deusalkaiser View Post
    any way to make techer into a full support class or does it only has to be melee wand only? i was hoping in making my old PSO support force character and help people out with shifta+deband+resta+jellen+zalure+ whatever else i can do to support such as gathering enemy with spells/etc?
    I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean only support all the time, then no. But Te always has good support options regardless of the build, that's the whole reason you main Te unless you REALLY like wand whacking.

Quote Originally Posted by deusalkaiser View Post
    TE as mainclass is always a support class.
    Your subclass will decide what degree of support and method for damage. /HU and /FI for wand smack, /FI, /BR and /FO for techs, /SU for pets.

On a related note, with the upcoming lv80 cap, it seems I can finally put Deband Toughness on TE/BR without sacrificing PP or wand skills now.
    >Heavy Hammer

Is clearing solo PD as TeHu impossible without a form wand? Friend of mine really wants to just clear once but can't due to timing out. Any tips I could give him?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Is clearing solo PD as TeHu impossible without a form wand? Friend of mine really wants to just clear once but can't due to timing out. Any tips I could give him?
    Can you post his equipments and skill tree here?
    I'll try soloing PD with Ray Wand +35 in the next EQ to see if it's really impossible or not.

Alternatively, you could also tell him to play PSO2es and grab an Arion partisan in the next update, which is what I plan to do too.
    >Heavy Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Can you post his equipments and skill tree here?
    I'll try soloing PD with Ray Wand +35 in the next EQ to see if it's really impossible or not.

Alternatively, you could also tell him to play PSO2es and grab an Arion partisan in the next update, which is what I plan to do too.
    Tree is here
    Equips are a +35 Light Astra wand, units are ray rear and double arm/leg. 115 attack across all of them. Rings are T Charge parry and Attack Advance at max grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Tree is here
    Equips are a +35 Light Astra wand, units are ray rear and double arm/leg. 115 attack across all of them. Rings are T Charge parry and Attack Advance at max grind.
    It seems okay, overall even better than my non-Form set.

So it's just the timing. Or with some luck.
    Spoiler!
    >Heavy Hammer