Page 145 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2517
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I don't think there is any damage% boost on the Form weapons, and it does not proc explosions. The only way it would be good is if the damage output of the slashes can somehow make up for the lack of a direct damage boost for your basic attacks and/or wand explosions.

If the Form shockwaves do deal enough damage, I could imagine that between a Form Sythe, Aura Wand, and Wand element ring, you could handle mobbing and bossing pretty decently. obviously there is "better" stuff out there, and the Aura files are gone now, but it would have maybe been a pretty alright setup.

also wand element ring needs quarry gems

They still insist on zondeel and zanverse changing elements... did players not complain enough about that shit with JB gear for them to get the idea that it conflicts with playstyles?

About the form wand, does the slash wave add an extra hit in melee range for free damage?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I would think there wasn't too big of a complaint from jet boot users since Moment Gale functions as both zondeel and zanverse; I guess the reasoning is that they do have a damage element to them?????

but then why does megiverse change your element to dark???????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I don't think there is any damage% boost on the Form weapons, and it does not proc explosions. The only way it would be good is if the damage output of the slashes can somehow make up for the lack of a direct damage boost for your basic attacks and/or wand explosions.

If the Form shockwaves do deal enough damage, I could imagine that between a Form Sythe, Aura Wand, and Wand element ring, you could handle mobbing and bossing pretty decently. obviously there is "better" stuff out there, and the Aura files are gone now, but it would have maybe been a pretty alright setup.

also wand element ring needs quarry gems
    Big question about form wand atm is "Is the damage from the slash going to make up for not having a potential that boosts damage?" We also need to know trite things like Attack type (striking ? ranged ?) how it scales (total T-ATK ? base T-ATK ? fixed damage ?) depending on all that this weapon could range from mediocre to top tier. i'm working on that Illusia hell, and once I get dat form, I'll test it out to know

Pretty sure it's TATK-based Striking and bssed on early screenshots, pot 1's projectile is 1/4 of a Rod Shoot, so 250% power if that player was maxed. Swiki says it's unaffected by Attack Advance, so on a Br, it should be approximately equal to a second Wand Gear explosion. Possibly. Need more screenshots to confirm.

Ok guys, I've upped my form to +30, still 20 ele, here are some tidbits-

-Big thing : the slash actually has AoE !! basically the wand we thought would be a good bossing tool, is alo an insanely good mobbing tool
    -The slash is also significantly strong, pretty much like a second explosion, but with slightly less power (roughly 90% of the power of an explosion)
    -Similarly to Rod Shoot, it's a striking projectile that scales on T-ATK, so Fury stance boosts it fully. also, like rod shoot, recovers 3PP per projectile : combined with zondeel, this wand features an insane PP recovery (since it has AoE + 3PP per enemy hit per wand smack makes it incredibly efficient at that). Unlike rod shoot though, the projectile is a bit slower and has no tracking, making it more useful from close and mid-range than for long range. Always goes in a straight line so can't be used to snipe airborne enemies

My first impressions : this wand is very, very, very strong. a bit early to tell whether this is the best wand or not, but if it isn't, it comes at least very close to it : The additional slash makes it powerful enough to be used for bossing and dealing with single targets, you can use it to weave casts, and most importantly, the AoE on it makes this wand a godlike mobbing tool. The only issue is that your casts do get slightly weaker because of how the potential works (then again TE/HU doesn't care so all is well)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 25, 2016 at 08:26 PM.

I guess losing EWH on Zondeel isn't that big a deal if there's gonna be a second Gear explosion thrown in. Sounds like a best in slot.

Was that tested on TeBr or something else, and with or without AA ring?

Tested with both TE/HU (with AA ring and without) and TE/BR : attack advance has no impact on the shot

Stealth updated my first post, I can try and test stuff if you need me too

Does the slash wave proc status from Techer's wand element status skill?

I doubt it, but I think wand element does a good enough job already