Page 217 of 252 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    but from what I've seen, Ilzonde could become a serious contender to Asagiri, which in and of itself, is really huge for tech classes, especially TE
    True, but Sega doesn't seem to indicate whether the ilzonde/safoie buff would also include adjusting its PP use. While Safoie T0 can be crafted all the way down to Asagiri/Regenschlag levels (15~16 PP), 25 PP per short ilzonde zip dash (assuming you'll spam it uncharged) is still a bit too steep for me.

Though, the buff would definitely still help in eliminating weapon switch time lag/ramegid T0 recasting when chasing around the red/black flying fiery thing.
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Feb 13, 2018 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    True, but Sega doesn't seem to indicate whether the ilzonde/safoie buff would also include adjusting its PP use. While Safoie T0 can be crafted all the way down to Asagiri/Regenschlag levels (15~16 PP), 25 PP per short ilzonde zip dash (assuming you'll spam it uncharged) is still a bit too steep for me.

Though, the buff would definitely still help in eliminating weapon switch time lag/ramegid T0 recasting when chasing around the red/black flying fiery thing.
    This is exactly why it boggles my mind that they decided to make Safoie Type-0, a fire Technique, a Movement Technique that's clearly designed to counter Techtors Weaknesses yet its a Fire tech and thus is superior on a Force. It benefits from Flame S Charge which is a Strong element already and most people are gonna use it anyway due to the Compound Meta.

And now Sega can't buff Ilzonde's cost as it would make it a extremely cheap movement tech with Lightning PP Save. They kinda wrote themselves in a corner with these movement techs. You could sacrifice the right ring slot for Flame S Charge but considering this tech was made to counter some of Te's weakness you really shouldn't have to do it in my opinion (and that slot is reserved for Attack Advance in most cases anyway).

However, right now we don't know what the 3 new Techs are. Maybe one of it is a Wind/Light/Darkness Tech that's superior than Safoie-0 at dealing with Techtors clumsiness while not providing a better alternative for Force players. Who knows. I'd be genuinely surprised if all of them turn out to be Te-Elemental

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the last ARKS Live on the 3rd said that the new techs will be compound techs, but "with different rules than the other compound techs"

They did? I don't remember Bumped mentioning anything about this.
    inb4 its Compounds that deal striking damage and get charged by Tech explosions. One can only dream.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-16-recap/

Wand Photon Art
    They’re planning to add a PA for Wands.

New Technics
    Three new Technics will be coming in the future.
    They are compound techs but with different rules from other compound techs.

guess that last bit was added after I stopped refreshing the page and closed the tab.

it would be cool if they charged off of striking damage or something; but then you'll see the rise of detonation wand forces or something haha

I'd find that very hilarious but I doubt it would happen.

What Techniques should one use as Te/Br or Te/Fi in UQ Naberius and Lilipa in order to kill enemys for Claris Claes CO?

Have fun with that one, you can also buy the techs for 50 photon spheres each though.