Page 187 of 252 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2517
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

vegas illusia can drop foam wand. I also don't think its an area drop as well, I believe a specific enemy can drop it. problem is no one knows which enemy (that isn't illusia) drops it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Oh you're right. I'm not entirely sure if it's an area drop because I know it didn't drop in the Vegas LQ for some reason.

Finally got my form wand you 60 element 30+ grinds and I really like it. Gonna wait till new raid boss or get aura for mobbing.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Apr 9, 2017 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Spelling

I'm kinda keen on playing Support TE/BO, and I'm wondering if it's worth my time to gun for 100% Crit rate Zanverse with Nox Dinas-NT + R/C Strike Tech + Elemental Stance for Mother.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'm not sure playing TE/BO is a good idea. Sure it's the best support for Mother, but you don't even need that much support for regular MPAs since most time is spent on chasing (not damaging, chasing) arms so Zanverse is kinda err, and organized MPAs will have TE/RA anyway. Not to mention Mother is going to die soon with the expiration of Astra CF and upcoming Deus Esca.

Oh well, it's your choice. Btw, if you want 100% crit then you may want to invest in a Sigma weapon, since that's 25% crit rate + 16% crit damage.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I'm not sure playing TE/BO is a good idea. Sure it's the best support for Mother, but you don't even need that much support for regular MPAs since most time is spent on chasing (not damaging, chasing) arms so Zanverse is kinda err, and organized MPAs will have TE/RA anyway. Not to mention Mother is going to die soon with the expiration of Astra CF and upcoming Deus Esca.

Oh well, it's your choice. Btw, if you want 100% crit then you may want to invest in a Sigma weapon, since that's 25% crit rate + 16% crit damage.
    Oh, alright. I'm just interested in playing Support TE, and I'm wondering if there are any ways to go about it besides Crafted Red Rifle TE/RA.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does anyone know what the attack speed difference is? Considering it has high stats in combination with higher speed, it might beat Form Scythe, even with just one slash.

13 wand swings vs 17 wand swings. Around 1.3x.
    Form wand is around 1.5x damage on my S-Atk TE/HU, based on observation and calculation.
    Lavis has higher base atk and also beam wave on 3rd slash, so in conclusion, I'm not sure
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

So is Zeinesis Wand the de facto Wand for Support TE?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

lavis has 999 s-atk at +35, the projectile is apparently t-atk scaling but I haven't heard what the damage type is