Page 184 of 252 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by HexTheHalo View Post
    oooo i see. yeah I've been experimenting with ramegid t0 only recently to see if it could get me just a bit more dps. that would be counter-productive huh~ I'll do some more without and see what happens. and thank you very much ^_^
    well that's only true for the Flower Phase stun tho, keeping Ramegid as you did for every other situation was pretty great !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 21, 2017 at 03:01 PM.

This is incredibly random, but playing as a Elemental Archer (TE/BR) is, surprisingly, a lot of fun!

Zondeel-ing a group of enemies and using Torrential Arrow to stun-lock them to their near death is great! Then, finishing off the enemies with a linear-AoE Technic feels incredibly satisfying as well. Even Zondeel -> Sharp Bomber is enough to kill SH enemies with barely any RATK (aside from all the Modulators on my equipment).

And of course, the usual "Banish Arrow Tech" combos are still there, but incorporating some Bullet Bow PAs, personally makes the combos more eye-catching!

I suppose this "fun build/playstyle" will hold me down until March 22's Lv.80 cap -- or better yet, XH mode for all areas.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

I am currently not even playing PSO2, but...

OMFG! LAVIS CANON WAND LIKE I PREDICTED!

If it is as good as form scythe, but with higher stats... hmmm not like it will ever drop..

I really hope Lavis Cannon, similarly to other *14, will have an extra something related to skill tree and class in its potential, like bonuses to support techs or wand lovers. Let's wait and see til we get more info I guess

I guess we can wait one more year and then there will be a sure get method for 14*, just like 12* and 13*
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Exactly what I was thinking! if the potential is anything like Form Scythe, its still gonna be a very good wand, even around the time when it is 'easy' to obtain. And on top of that, it looks good. Hope it will have the old sound effect as well.

It's kind of weird though that double cannon doesn't have the blast wave potential, considering it was higher tier then Lavis cannon back in PSO1 :?

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    It's kind of weird though that double cannon doesn't have the blast wave potential, considering it was higher tier then Lavis cannon back in PSO1 :?
    PSO2 has already not honored the rarity for the other weapons that it has inherited. Recall that that Spread Needle was a 10* in PSO1 (albeit a good 10*)...
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

For Te/Br what is the best wand to use between Form and Astra? Prior I was using a +32 Form but recently got enough wands for +35 Astra but haven't done anything yet. Although with new Deus Esca series of 13* around the corner could only wonder what those will/can do.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    For Te/Br what is the best wand to use between Form and Astra? Prior I was using a +32 Form but recently got enough wands for +35 Astra but haven't done anything yet. Although with new Deus Esca series of 13* around the corner could only wonder what those will/can do.
    Both fill their own niche for TE/BR

Form is best melee wand, even for TE/BR. if enemy weakness doesn't match your mastery but you still want to kill everything, this wand is perfect
    Astra fits more hybrid melee/tech builds, as the high stats and 12% pot makes it great for techs (also boosts zanverse, which is always a nice plus). The extra PP recovery for normals is an extra plus to weave more casts into your fights !

I say Astra is better for TE/BR since you'll use Weak Stance anyway. But of course if you can hit weakpoint then Form is best.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan