Page 178 of 252 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    I am also not super good and mainly play TE/HU. I managed to beat both solo XQ's but not with very good times. TE/HU is also not super interesting to show of, since it's pure wand melee which just involves proper dodging and planning of massive hunter. The only other trick I am capable of, is Zan dancing, which looks really cool, but is completely useless
    As TeHu you should use Hu weapons on boss and wand wack only to recover PP. Volg+pickup throw combo is surprisingly good for immobile targets.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    I've been leveling JB bouncer lately and was surprised by how powerful Vinto is. Could TE/BO be good on raid bosses by charging JB gear with Zanverse and then deplete gear with Vinto?
    Only works for wind weak raid boss like loser/mother. You should charge gear with ragrants (or whatever element they are weak to) before using vinto.

After all, TeSu is the only combo that allows you to use subclass's full arsenal and not affected by the 10% damage bonus (penalty).

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    After all, TeSu is the only combo that allows you to use subclass's full arsenal and not affected by the 10% damage bonus (penalty).
    That's a silly thing to say considering how much you DO lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's a silly thing to say considering how much you DO lose.
    I am comparing between Te sub weapons, not to the main class.

Has anyone managed to shave time off of the XQ? I have managed to get it down to 13 minutes assuming I don't screw up with my pets or get chain stunned. The fact that pets ignore the stage weakness/resistance has been a godsend to speed up Stage 8. I really want my Effort Ring to be a Te ring but that mission is just so tedious.

Also, I have been experimenting with an all-pet TeSu designed for EQs/MPAs. This is the build. Thoughts?
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Has anyone managed to shave time off of the XQ? I have managed to get it down to 13 minutes assuming I don't screw up with my pets or get chain stunned. The fact that pets ignore the stage weakness/resistance has been a godsend to speed up Stage 8. I really want my Effort Ring to be a Te ring but that mission is just so tedious.

Also, I have been experimenting with an all-pet TeSu designed for EQs/MPAs. This is the build. Thoughts?
    I would take that 1 point out of reverse bonus and swap it into Rare Techer Mastery, if you have the 10 star tact, which shouldn't be a huge deal to get.You're a techer, you're going to be buffing them again at some point, and hopefully not the main person reviving, shouldn't be a need for that skill, though it is nice if you have a large surplus of points.
    Quick recovery is also useless you to as a Techer, Super Treatment always pays itself at the cost of Anti. I like Julius Nikta doing lots of damage, so I personally would throw that into PB Advance. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about HP Restorate on a Techer, you should be fine without it, if you were debating taking anything else on Summoner side.Massive mate is also pretty useless imo due to Techer main. I don't even bother with it on my Hu/Su to be honest.

I didn't think about the tact working for rare mastery. Quick recovery is because that was just my generic summoner sub tree. Massive mate works on moons which is why I kept it. HP recovery has been a godsend dealing with chipshots and missed Marin blocks.

Pretty much the same as what I have been using. I would not max shifta/deband advance but put the points to something else, like PP up.
    Also, massive hunter is one of the best rings if you use torim spiral a lot. Effort symbol feels like a lackluster at its current stat.

Effort Symbol is more of a "because I want it" than because it is the best choice unless on Fi. I went with the extra Advances because I had read that our pets benefit from both the player and the pet getting hit. Extra PP is an option, or I could just put it into PP Convert. I pulled it because, while I used it a lot with my bow on TeBr, I hardly ever use it on TeSu.

Welp, just tried solo XQ 2 and I must say, you need Marons, lots of Marons
    Brb 60 element the 4th out of 8 Marons
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I manage to do it with two and a Redran but I do spend some time waiting for them to recharge at times. I would probably be fine with three. You just need to let them fully charge and aim carefully.