Page 183 of 252 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    It seems okay, overall even better than my non-Form set.

So it's just the timing. Or with some luck.
    I see then, thanks for testing this out. Guess he's just got really bad rng when it comes to the quest
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

One thing when it comes to solo PD, you can ignore bits, only attack them when they move closer.
    Also pre-cast Ramegid T-0 and Zanverse when you can't hit anything, not use them mid-fight.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Well even if I was playing TE/BR and mostly used ragrants I can give some tips for PD bits

Something that doesn't sound super important but actually is is to carefully choose the bit you're going to attack. Some can be picked apart in one go, and others will make you taste hell

From Highest to lowest prioroity

-Laser/Ball bit : This one does literally nothing to you if you stand right in front of it, Laser sometimes miss, but you can always step out to be sure to avoid flinch, and the tracking on the binding balls is poor enough that they will all miss if you stay in front of it. Conversely, those balls are a great annoyance when you're not targetting the bits, because of flinch and time lost using Anti. If that bit pops up, just focus it.

-Double Scythe bit : out of the 3 attacks it can use, one completely whiffs if you're close (the hammer one). You can step into tech parry zanverse/Ramegid and continue your onslaught if it does the scissor attack. for the wave pattern, you're forced to either tank it with MH or repeatedly step

--Star Thingy bit (naming sense yaaay !) : this one can be annoying because all its attacks can reach you even if you're hugging it, but thankfully, its timings and tells are mostly pretty obvious, and all one-hit strikes, so you can zanverse/Ramegid parry them relatively easiliy. Depending on how good your reflexes and skill, knowledge of the tells are (as in you can reliably tech parry every attack), it can actually be better to pick this one over the scythe one

-Claw bit ; this one is annoying for several reasons : the grab attack is a big loss of time if it connects, it's really hard to melee it when it starts creating walls, and the three hits attack can't be cheesed with Tech parry, forcing you to step out of the way. You pretty much only go for this one when it comes right in front of you, and next bit in line is already broken.

Aside from the Claw one, I can disable all of them purely with melee as TE/BR if they do 3 attacks, and barely kill the Laser/Ball one if they attack only twice before moving away (TE/HU should have more leeway here). With that said, while S-rank is probably nigh impossible due to TE/HU's lack of burst damage, just that fact alone tells that reliably clearing it as TE/HU in about 13/14 minutes is possible. I hope someone can S rank it with that class combo

EDIT : Someone actually did that one week ago

Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 20, 2017 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    EDIT : Someone actually did that one week ago

This guy had damn good RNG.

Spoiler!

Almost there...
    >Heavy Hammer

Hi~ I haven't posted anything here in a long time, but i thought i'd share my best TeHu pd solo so far. From a few days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKfkrR4QaGs

First phase of pd was pretty bad, but rng won't quite let me replicate a sub 11 time haha

Quote Originally Posted by HexTheHalo View Post
    Hi~ I haven't posted anything here in a long time, but i thought i'd share my best TeHu pd solo so far. From a few days ago:

First phase of pd was pretty bad, but rng won't quite let me replicate a sub 11 time haha
    Great run, and super cute chara, I couldn't want more ! Also when you stun PD, similarly to Rodos, the amount of time it stays depends on the number of hits you inflict, so using Ramegid here is actually counter-productive ! Well if you already know that's useless, but if it can help you do an even better run, that's be great !

oooo i see. yeah I've been experimenting with ramegid t0 only recently to see if it could get me just a bit more dps. that would be counter-productive huh~ I'll do some more without and see what happens. and thank you very much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by HexTheHalo View Post

Damn good run. I've never killed Double in less than 4 minutes, time to git gud then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Great run, and super cute chara, I couldn't want more ! Also when you stun PD, similarly to Rodos, the amount of time it stays depends on the number of hits you inflict, so using Ramegid here is actually counter-productive ! Well if you already know that's useless, but if it can help you do an even better run, that's be great !
    I actually don't know about this. Thanks.
    >Heavy Hammer

So after all this time, was it ever confirmed if the Xie wand boosts Wand Gear Element or Chase Bind?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    So after all this time, was it ever confirmed if the Xie wand boosts Wand Gear Element or Chase Bind?
    The explanation on swiki seems to indicate not, as in it boosts SE chance from technique and affix.
    >Heavy Hammer