Page 176 of 252 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2517

I really hate the look of Ray wand. It looks like a cheap shitty toy. I only use it, because my light wand always has Zanverse on it's palette.

I usually walk around with my Form scythe, or Revolucio (imo the wand one looks nice). Other then that I still use the Vitual On (Fei-Yen) beam saber as my main camo for the other wands, because it goes well with most outfits and still love the sound of it.

I used one of those Virtual On sabers for the longest time. God I loved that game. I then went to Elydorado, Magnolia Eclair, and Dragonscale. Unfortunately I had to switch my camo to one for my tact since I dislike the Rose thing more than the wands. The price of being a TeSu I guess.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

I played the original Virtual On a lot on the Sega Saturn back in the days. Was one of my favorite arcade games of that time period. So I was happy the camo is one of the best wand camo's.

Haven't leveled my SU class at all. I am planning on leveling it, later on, when I have all my pets leveled. To bad I always threw away my 13* eggs during the hate days

Thankfully, most of what you need is on CF right now. Marons, Redorans, and the upgraded main 3 are pretty much all we use anyway.

Dang, I may get addicted to TE/SU for raid bosses. I can just be a Zanverse bot while Maron eats damage and charges itself
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Dang, I may get addicted to TE/SU for raid bosses. I can just be a Zanverse bot while Maron eats damage and charges itself
    Same. it's making my life less placement heavy.

Although, I still like to raid with TeBr still sometimes.

Damn, I really want to see this TE/SU class combo in-action, however, there's no good YouTube videos available...

Is there any way I can randomly join one of you guys' party (in Ship 2: Ur) and just spectate? I promise I won't interrupt; I'll sit back and relax with a bag of popcorn.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Damn, I really want to see this TE/SU class combo in-action, however, there's no good YouTube videos available...

Is there any way I can randomly join one of you guys' party (in Ship 2: Ur) and just spectate? I promise I won't interrupt; I'll sit back and relax with a bag of popcorn.
    You could always play it yourself? I mean TE/SU is simply Zanverse, Shifta and Maron Strike
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You could always play it yourself? I mean TE/SU is simply Zanverse, Shifta and Maron Strike
    Almost. I keep a Redoran around for when you can't charge a Maron. Redoran Mine > Redoran Burst is pretty solid.

Maybe someone needs to make a new thread with better gameplay examples (preferably video's) for the different class combo's? I was almost itching to do that, but I am to lazy when it comes to updating (see first Techer thread) I also haven't leveled all my classes on my Techer main.