Page 249 of 252 FirstFirst ... 149199239246247248249250251252 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2517

S Class Special Ability Transfer allows you to move it over to any weapon that can accept the same S slot. It's at Dudu/Monica.

If you don't trade a similar ability, like S1 for S1, the transferring weapon will drop a slot, but you can use any slot weapon thankfully.

Thank you very much, Dephinix. I had missed something quite important indeed. >_<"

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    whats the synergy bewteen the two?
    Well they both act on a 2 min cooldown for their potential so you can use one till you ran out of PP and Potential stopped working, then switch to the other.

I see a lot of people saying that tech spamming on Te/Ph is stronger than wand bonking. Can someone confirm or deny this? My impression is that you use techs primarily while moving in for wand bonks or to charge compounds. I assume elemental weaknesses play a large role. Just looking at the numbers in most situations, wand bonking seems like higher DPS if you are standing in front of a stationary weak spot. I have 290 satk and 585 tatk on my units if that is relevant, using atra EX with 85S 135T and phrase weak
    Last edited by Redandblack1287; Oct 3, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redandblack1287 View Post
    I see a lot of people saying that tech spamming on Te/Ph is stronger than wand bonking. Can someone confirm or deny this? My impression is that you use techs primarily while moving in for wand bonks or to charge compounds. I assume elemental weaknesses play a large role. Just looking at the numbers in most situations, wand bonking seems like higher DPS if you are standing in front of a stationary weak spot. I have 290 satk and 585 tatk on my units if that is relevant, using atra EX with 85S 135T and phrase weak
    Techs being stronger is kind of generalizing. there are several conditions to be met for it to be true.
    - being on mastery (so only light and dark techs are straight stronger than bonking. Wind barely meets the bar and requires Nazan 0 usage, so unless you're at a range that requires it, you're better off bonking). There are a few exceptions to that, like Ilbarta letting you hit hard to reach weakpoints on ice weak enemies, but that's more of a fringe case really.

- Matching elemental weakness : That's a tech thing in general for FO/TE and hybrid TEs. Elemental weak hit + natural 20% bonus damage for matching elements means the world when it comes to damage (also applies to explosions btw be sure to always be on element if you can help it)

- strike/tech resists. This one is a lot more fringe but the differential between tech and bonk power can be reduced a great deal by this. PD and Anga are the main culprits, as they make light techs baaarely stronger than bonks due to resist (you still end up spamming ilgrants for that sweet panic rate but it means weaker light techs like grants should only be used when you need its range/accuracy)

And then of course you have all the extra stuff like good timings on tech release, making sure your tech hits properly and so on. At the end of the day, as hybrid TE you just end up using what's the most adequate for the situation you're in. Ilgrants is there for general damage, bonks help on stun for pp recovery/zanverse upkeep in mpas, grants lets you hit targets that are hard to reach, heavy Hammer is a great pre-fire that you can sneak in maaany places as well, so really it's all about abusing how versatile that playstyle is !

has anyone tried Clarte Dolce wand? is it useful at all?
    the instant charge on 2nd JA tech charge is nice, i have mine only grinded to +30 to try around and it works best for Zonde-0. ilfoie also instant cast, but namegid doesn't affected

if i got the moni probably i'll make this wand into pp reduction stuff and used with tajapps ring
    Is coffee good for you?

If im not mistaken it might be a great wand for Te/Fi since their chargetime skip has bigger benefits but i haven`t done any math to confirm nor deconfirm this.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it works for same-element techs; so you can gizonde into instant zonde-0,or gifoie into instant ilfoie

Does anyone have info on Atlas EX vs Liberate?