Page 220 of 252 FirstFirst ... 120170210217218219220221222223230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2517

So I got lavis cannon from crest shop. Does anyone know for sure if the 3rd slash shockwave scales off s-atk or does it scale off t-atk?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    So I got lavis cannon from crest shop. Does anyone know for sure if the 3rd slash shockwave scales off s-atk or does it scale off t-atk?
    According to the swiki, Lavis Cannon's shockwave is an S-ATK based Striking Attack.

Ia Te/Br t-atk based still viable? If so, better going atra or lavis ? Lavis doesn't boost tech damage isn't? Or Just play te/fi s-atk based all the way?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Why on earth would you go "s-atk based all the way" on te/fi? Te won't do any damage regardless of what build you go but at least with techs you can hit the enemies unlike with swings which in the time it takes for you to complete the animation ep6 will be out and then you'll just miss anyway because of the attack range.

Well i'm playing Te/Br though, not concerning the Te/Fi, Just to confirm if te/br is still viable or not, and what is the best weapon for it
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Why on earth would you go "s-atk based all the way" on te/fi? Te won't do any damage regardless of what build you go but at least with techs you can hit the enemies unlike with swings which in the time it takes for you to complete the animation ep6 will be out and then you'll just miss anyway because of the attack range.
    Says the person who asks if people are mentally for suggesting gap closers.

Both Te/Br and Te/Fi are still good combos for Tech damage but you should def go for Atra. the 19%~ Damage buff is far more beneficial than having super fast attack speed once the enemies Weakpoint decides to show up.
    Lavis is best on a Te/Hu tho.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    I wonder if you ever had a Atra Eyth or Lavis Cannon in your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Both Te/Br and Te/Fi are still good combos for Tech damage but you should def go for Atra. the 19%~ Damage buff is far more beneficial than having super fast attack speed once the enemies Weakpoint decides to show up.
    Lavis is best on a Te/Hu tho.

I wonder if you ever had a Atra Eyth or Lavis Cannon in your hands.
    Lavis is literally THE best wand for TE to have (no matter the sub) because of the attack speed+3rd wave hit you get from it and whenever the wand PA comes out, it'll only help it some more

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Lavis is literally THE best wand for TE to have (no matter the sub) because of the attack speed+3rd wave hit you get from it and whenever the wand PA comes out, it'll only help it some more
    that's actually only half true. Lavis, to compensate for the wave + speed power has lower S-ATK and no % pot. It doesn't sound like much, but the drawbacks are actually huge when dealing with BR sub mults. Attack Advance only boosts initial slash which is a lot weaker than other wands, then weak stance only boosts explosion, or you could go average and boost every part by a measly 25%. All that makes Lavis very lackluster on TE/BR unless you get a physical weakpoint, and even then hitboxes might make it so that wave goes through and hits something else. Add to that the horrible tech damage (Qliphad has better techs than Lavis) and you got a not so hot deal. Lavis is still god for whacking weak points, but that alone is not enough to make it a main wand. It's useful as a damaging PP battery on stuns but that's it.

Comparatively, TE/FI, TE/SU or TE/HU do not give a single fuck since most of their multipliers are applied across the whole whacking process, so Lavis here does the hurt it's supposed to do. Multipliers are also a lot more applicable in general so its performance shines here. Note that TE/FI and TE/SU still need a casting wand if they go hybrid

I could be a troll and say Lavis serves no purpose for TE/RA or TE/FO, but point is, Lavis isn't that great for many TEs in many situations. Only TE/HU can maximize Lavis' strengths without caring about its weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Funny because a lot of Te players are currently concerned that the Wand PA might make their Lavis weaker in comparison to regular wands.
    For example if the PA scales with S-ATK the PA is gonna be a lot weaker on Lavis than Atra due to the halved S-ATK and no Damage multiplier.
    If it scales with T-ATK then the problem of a lacking Damage multiplier still persists and it most definitely won't benefit off the improved attack speed.