Page 241 of 252 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2517

any idea how to play Te in Persona EQ?

currently using Te/Hu (Lavis Cannon) and Te/Br (Atra Ex wand, Weapon and unit affix focused on T-Atk, different character)
    using Te/Hu is so trash that persona like to fly and i can't hit him close.
    and using Te/Br with atra wand ex, still not reaching 50k dps. (currently at 30k),
    with Te/Br, i do :
    Elder Phase-> Zonde-0 & Wand Hit
    Loser Phase-> Razan/Sazan (both uncharged) & Wand Hit
    Apprentice Phase-> Nafoie & Wand Hit
    Double Phase-> Ilbarta & Wand Hit
    Persona Phase-> Grants, Ragrants, & Wand Hit.
    i don't know if Atra Wand Ex is bad or not, but it seems using tech is better than wand smack in Atra. but i don't know

so, how can i do to hit persona better? (besides doing support and zanverseing stuff)

or just do Te/Su and hit him with pets? (i have one each pets, but all of them are light element)
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Jan 19, 2019 at 06:26 PM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

dropping a zanverse every burst window for the other 11 members on your mpa should allow it to outdamage any build you can ever go for as Te main.

I've been averaging about 70k on this just spamming grants while using ilgrants while stunned. Three of the four mask are fo elmements that te doesn't get many modifiers for but it is still weak to light just not shown. Been using su sub to get better mods overall but br sub should be able to get about the same. Zanverse not included since not needing it to deal large amounts of damage is better than requiring 11 other players to do so (i still use it but have it separated since duh)
    Ship 2: Sara Te/(Su/Fi/Fo)
    Dealing tons of damage as te since ep2 no zanverse needed.

i apologize. use zanverse in addition to the usual damaging techs. maybe it's because my team mpa has too many overgeared people but that's just a team thing...

Its been awhile since I used a Techer, so what is recommended as sub class for Techer? I recently bought a Lavis cannon and I dont know what synergizes with it well

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Its been awhile since I used a Techer, so what is recommended as sub class for Techer? I recently bought a Lavis cannon and I dont know what synergizes with it well
    Atm TE has 4 viable subs, but Lavis pretty much only synergize properly with TE/HU, but you de facto won't be using offensive techs as TE. The three other subs (FI > BR > SU more or less) use both offensive techs and bonks but require a good tech wand to cast (any *14/*15 except Lavis can do the trick)

I have been hearing that Technique-oriented Te/Fo is not viable and far from optimal, but how much behind is it exactly? Everyone says about lower multipliers, but FO sub gives 245 T-atk, whatever extra T-atk it gives passively as subclass compared to other subclasses, and another 400 T-atk with Photon Flare. Doesn't that help close the gap between such build and something like Te/Su or Te/Fi?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I have been hearing that Technique-oriented Te/Fo is not viable and far from optimal, but how much behind is it exactly? Everyone says about lower multipliers, but FO sub gives 245 T-atk, whatever extra T-atk it gives passively as subclass compared to other subclasses, and another 400 T-atk with Photon Flare. Doesn't that help close the gap between such build and something like Te/Su or Te/Fi?
    TE/SU gives you 60+% damage bonus, flat T-ATK from TE/FO can't keep up.
    TE/FI gives you around the same.
    Added bonus, you can do some smashes with Heavy Hammer as TE/SU and TE/FI.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Okay so Te/Ph seems to be shaping up to be great
    Striking damage: 167% (assuming you crit and have high PP but we'll get into that)
    Tech damage: 156% (assuming you crit and have high PP but we'll get into that)
    ~
    PP High up: 20PP for 10SP
    PP Restorate: 130% passive PP regen and attack PP regen (stacks with Te's PP Restorate to around 182% passive PP regen)
    Critical Stream: 60% Crit Chance and 5% Crit Damage based on max PP (5% + 20% Shifta cit + 60% Critical stream + 10~20% from R/Ring = 95%~105% crit chance) (Crit Rate caps at 300PP)
    Photon Stream: 10% Damage based on max PP (caps at 200PP)
    All Attack Bonus: S: 145%, T: 135%
    Tech Sprint Charge: Increases movement speed during Tech charging
    Tech Short Charge: Reduces Tech Damage, Charge Time and PP cost (makes Techs more spammable, in other words lower DPS but higher DPP)
    Phantom Mag: Turns 200 Dex of a Mag into 200 S-ATK and 200 T-ATK

~~~~~~~~~~

Te/Fo is literally unplayable in the current meta.
    You only gain like 133% Tech Damage for Light, Dark and Wind Elements.
    Fire, Ice and Lightning elements gain a lot more but since Light is the most important one you don't get much to boost your Damage.
    Compounds get a nice boost but it's impossible to play this game efficiently using only those. And in terms of Wand bonks, explosions and Heavy Hammer you get nothing.
    Te/Br, Te/Fi and Te/Su (and soon Te/Ph) have much better Damage multipliers for Striking and Tech based attacks and support the intended playstyle (Losing PP from techs then attacking with Wand to recharge) far better than Te/Fo which is literally just a shit Fo/Te.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Mar 10, 2019 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Tech Short Charge: Reduces Tech Damage, Charge Time and PP cost (makes Techs more spammable, in other words lower DPS but higher DPP)
    It can very much be higher DPS as well if the charge reduction outweighs the dmg reduction, which i’m almost certain will happen.