Page 101 of 252 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2517

Yeah, that's what I meant by upslotting. A setup for the affix I gave earlier would look like this:

Spoiler!

Upslotting can be cheaper, but not always. It's generally not recommended to upslot to 5s without a +10% boost week since your maximum chance gets reduced to 90%x5, which won't be very easy to pass. +10% affix boost weeks aren't too common, they usually come around once or twice a year.

Adding Stamina III to that affix would be a bit difficult since Guranz Soul would start to get expensive at 4-5s. At that point I'd just recommend switching to Ragne Soul at the cost of some pp and doing something like Ragne/Tech III/Spirita III/Stamina III/Latan Fever with a same-slot affix. That should be within your budget considering these affixes are relatively cheap.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    Yeah, that's what I meant by upslotting. A setup for the affix I gave earlier would look like this:

Upslotting can be cheaper, but not always. It's generally not recommended to upslot to 5s without a +10% boost week since your maximum chance gets reduced to 90%x5, which won't be very easy to pass. +10% affix boost weeks aren't too common, they usually come around once or twice a year.

Adding Stamina III to that affix would be a bit difficult since Guranz Soul would start to get expensive at 4-5s. At that point I'd just recommend switching to Ragne Soul at the cost of some pp and doing something like Ragne/Tech III/Spirita III/Stamina III/Latan Fever with a same-slot affix. That should be within your budget considering these affixes are relatively cheap.
    I decided to just do without the Stamina, and use those four you suggested. Right now just waiting for the arms to drop and then I'll be done! Thank you a ton for the help with that. My question now would be, is it a big increase to extend them all the way, or will I be fine just doing Ex3? If it is a big enough increase, I'd rather just drop the meseta now, rather than stop at Ex3. Thank you again.

I have many Saiki sets and have used both ex3 and ex10 (never ex8 because I like completion for the sake of completion), but I don't find there to be much of a difference in the damage you take with either. I usually just go with ex3 because I can't be arsed to find someone to craft the higher levels for me and I don't want to unlock it myself, so I have no problem stopping at ex3. You're fine stopping at ex3 but if you want to do ex10 just to be maxed out that's fine too.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    I have many Saiki sets and have used both ex3 and ex10 (never ex8 because I like completion for the sake of completion), but I don't find there to be much of a difference in the damage you take with either. I usually just go with ex3 because I can't be arsed to find someone to craft the higher levels for me and I don't want to unlock it myself, so I have no problem stopping at ex3. You're fine stopping at ex3 but if you want to do ex10 just to be maxed out that's fine too.
    in my experience i find the difference between ex3 and ex8 to be noticable.. however though the difference between ex 8 and ex 10 is really small and i cannot really advise it unless you are like me and just wanted lvl 10 for looks

I kinda asked this in the last thread, but if I wanted to be a pure wand Techer, would I want pure S-att mag or pure T-att? Hunter subclass, would I need a rainbow set or just one really good wand?

Quote Originally Posted by HollabackGuy View Post
    I kinda asked this in the last thread, but if I wanted to be a pure wand Techer, would I want pure S-att mag or pure T-att? Hunter subclass, would I need a rainbow set or just one really good wand?
    For pure wand the difference is very marginal. S-att is a bit better for single target, and T-att is a bit better for mobbing. Rainbow wand is still recommended because without which lose out on 20% from EWH. Off element 13* is still weaker than element matching Red. Besides, rainbow Red is easier to get than a single 13*. Start by getting 5 Red wands, then replace them by Gal wands 1 by one.
    Last edited by escarlata; Oct 26, 2015 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    For pure wand the difference is very marginal. S-att is a bit better for single target, and T-att is a bit better for mobbing. Rainbow wand is still recommended because without which lose out on 20% from EWH. Off element 13* is still weaker than element matching Red. Besides, rainbow Red is easier to get than a single 13*. Start by getting 5 Red wands, then replace them by Gal wands 1 by one.
    Understood on that. So 5 elements for elemental weak hit. Will this be viable for bosses, or will I be a drag on MPAs?

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

Just be ahead of the spawns, Zondeel + wand whack, buff the MPA.
    Personally, when I deal with bosses as Techer, I end up dragging mobs beside the boss and wand-whacking everyone in sight. Hunter sub has the option of using Partizan for Volg combos.

Also, use Zanverse. Basically takes advantage of everyone else's damage and adds to it.

Techer, when used well, contributes tremendously to an MPA.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

Quote Originally Posted by HollabackGuy View Post
    Understood on that. So 5 elements for elemental weak hit. Will this be viable for bosses, or will I be a drag on MPAs?
    For bosses most important is to craft for Concentrated Zanverse and keep it up. If no one else is using Zanverse, cast it every 5 sec on as many ppl as possible and either wand smack or partisan volg combo in btwn. Above all, simply by having Deband Toughness and Cut up and keeping people alive is a massive contribution when bossing.
    Last edited by escarlata; Oct 27, 2015 at 12:50 AM.

Is it worth it to upgrade from Pristine Small Hammer to Summit Moon even with only 25-30 element on the Summit Moon? Also, should I craft my Pristine Small Hammers? I doubt I'll be getting multiple 12/13* anytime soon, so they'll probably last me a long while. Thanks in advance for any help.