Page 103 of 252 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You can prioritize Katana Gear/Combat/Finish. And then Average Stance or S-Atk Up.

Nope, BR sub does anything FI sub can do and even better.

You have to clear Mission 3 of Challenge Quest 2 at the very least to unlock Shop #2, which sells Photon Boosters for 3500 CM.

.....or doing Bingo and collect class weapon titles
    well shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

........guess ill switch but some questions do i have to use a katana for mobbing?

i was playing TeFi cuz it was a mix of melee and techs (i really love zanverese)

is there a techer build that can focus on melee with some teching? (specifically wind?) without being complete shit? i dont mind switching to one of the standard pairings once i get to xh mpas
    Last edited by EspeonageTieler; Nov 1, 2015 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    ........guess ill switch but some questions do i have to use a katana for mobbing?
    No, Te/Br plays like Te/Fi but without having to worry about positioning, less reliance on using a boss's weak element, and access to Banish arrow, which when combined with a high t-atk bow (Rikauteri to be specific) can deal tons of damage to a single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, Te/Br plays like Te/Fi but without having to worry about positioning, less reliance on using a boss's weak element, and access to Banish arrow, which when combined with a high t-atk bow (Rikauteri to be specific) can deal tons of damage to a single target.
    as long as i dont have to use a katana im down.

i screwed around on it before with zanverese plus that one bow pa where you just channel arrows constantly and it was pretty fun (dont know how efficient it is tho)

as long as i dont have to use a katana im down.

i screwed around on it before with zanverese plus that one bow pa where you just channel arrows constantly and it was pretty fun (dont know how efficient it is tho)
    also is there another bow i could use untill i can afford the one recommended?

There are going to be secret phrase's rewards which consist of rare triggers. You can put hope to that, and in the mean time, Tenelfter (poor man's choice) or Mercy of Lillipa (ultra poor freemium's choice).

Also, you mean using Zanverse with Million Storm? That would be a terrible idea compare to how good techer is at tech usage. Taking my old video for example (this is NOT a good example), back then I was having like 1900-ish T-Atk and didn't even Snatch JA Combo but managed to 1-hook Bal.
    Spoiler!

Katana is mostly used to Combat Finish only, no need to focus too much on it. It's nice to have though.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I went Mercy of Lilipa => Nebula Wind => Rikauteri as I leveled up. I also had a Tenelfter waiting for me before Rika but I could equip Rika first so I sold it off <.<;;

Rika is not that expensive, I think mine was 12m total with affixing and +40.

Thanks nguuuquaaa, I think I'll get s-atk up then since I have the katana skills already!

yea didnt think it would be good (still cool tho) its around 8mil right now but im broke as shit so itll be a week or so before i get it.

also do you stay in weak stance? and i believe weak stance reduces your damage to non weak spots does it also reduce damage when not using an enemies weak element?

yea didnt think it would be good (still cool tho) its around 8mil right now but im broke as shit so itll be a week or so before i get it.

also do you stay in weak stance? and i believe weak stance reduces your damage to non weak spots does it also reduce damage when not using an enemies weak element?
    You use average stance for mobbing. Weak stance for bossing. If they have a weak point then you can still get the weak stance bonus by hitting that.

I slapped together a braver build I think will work.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...06doIb0000000j

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You use average stance for mobbing. Weak stance for bossing. If they have a weak point then you can still get the weak stance bonus by hitting that.

I slapped together a braver build I think will work.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...06doIb0000000j
    does charge bonus count for techs too? or just charged bows and katana atks?

does charge bonus count for techs too? or just charged bows and katana atks?
    Yeah, it counts for techs. which is why I took weak stance charge, but not average stance charge. Most of the time when you're using average stance you're going to be mobbing and hitting things with your wand not using techs.