Page 11 of 252 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Yeah, I guess you could go like rainbow Lambda Cless Digger or something while you're getting better equipment. Should be OK.

Are you using Wand Lovers? It keeps Wand Gear maxed out for its duration and is a on/off skill, so using it means Wand Gear is always maxed. It also gives you a hefy damage bonus and changes the dodge action from Mirage Escape to Step. Definitely the highest priority skill to grab, I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Yeah, I guess you could go like rainbow Lambda Cless Digger or something while you're getting better equipment. Should be OK.

Are you using Wand Lovers? It keeps Wand Gear maxed out for its duration and is a on/off skill, so using it means Wand Gear is always maxed. It also gives you a hefy damage bonus and changes the dodge action from Mirage Escape to Step. Definitely the highest priority skill to grab, I would say.
    That... that is exactly my issue. I had no idea that it kept the gear charged so I wasn't focused on grabbing it. I have like 8 skill tree reset passes; so I'll just fix myself. Thank you!

you can use a crafted rainbow set and replace them over time for better wands, i did that and it worked fine, my damage was ok.

pristine small hammers are good, got like 6 last time i did magatsu, made one light and one dark with 50% element easy.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, Norie wands are still expensive, should I try to nab the 11* Dragon Killer wand? And Also, what of Stina Jeed? It has the same latent as PSH. Just you know, uglier.

Seras Cure is actually more effective than Noire Wand in terms of Wand Gear and tech damage (unless you use Noire units for the set bonus), so I'd call that the better alternative. As for Stina Jeed, well...comparing the functional S-ATK and T-ATK stats, there's barely an improvement in S-ATK, and a decent loss in T-ATK.

Stina Jeed: 1107 S-ATK, 819 T-ATK
    1107 + (1107 * 0.5) + (819 * 0.4) = 1107 + 553.5 + 327.6 = 1988.1

Pristine Small Hammer: 1090 S-ATK, 865 T-ATK
    1090 + (1090 * 0.5) + (865 * 0.4) = 1090 + 545 + 346 = 1981

So Stina Jeed has 7 more S-ATK and 46 less T-ATK than Pristine Small Hammer. Given that it's substantially less common than Pristine Small Hammer, an 11* so more expensive and difficult to grind (and more expensive to affix, too), and has roughly a 0.14% increase in striking damage at a loss of roughly 1.84% Wand Gear damage (going off my 50 S-ATK = 1% and 25 T-ATK = 1% generalizations for wand melee in the Techer guide), I can't recommend using Stina Jeed over Pristine Small Hammer, since there's no justifiable gameplay cause for it.

And as you say, it's ugly, so it doesn't even have the advantage of aesthetics. Hopefully it'll get something like Machine Hunter in the future. It's not a bad wand (it performs very closely to Pristine Small Hammer, after all), it just doesn't do anything that another wand doesn't do better already.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Ah, well, I got a Noire Wand. Took like 16M, M ostly because I messed up and put Alter Magia on it and made a Mod/Alter/x/x fodder. I was going to get a King Yede want, but I'll probably get a fire PSH
    instead.

2 Noire Wands + 1 dark Element Change = 6M
    About 4~5 Modular, about 1.5M
    3x 4s Modulators , about 1.2M
    Plus the costs of affixing, yeah..
    Last edited by Shinamori; Feb 17, 2015 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    logitech profiler, you have to download it.

profiles can be shared if you want mine.
    It would be great if you could share this. Not entirely certain how you did the macros with the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Ah, well, I got a Noire Wand. Took like 16M, M ostly because I messed up and put Alter Magia on it and made a Mod/Alter/x/x fodder. I was going to get a King Yede want, but I'll probably get a fire PSH
    instead.

2 Noire Wands + 1 dark Element Change = 6M
    About 4~5 Modular, about 1.5M
    3x 4s Modulators , about 1.2M
    Plus the costs of affixing, yeah..
    Ah, well, not a big difference in performance either way. Er...actually, I messed up with the above comparison for PSH and Stina Jeed, forgot to apply 50 element to the T-ATK. Oh well. Should be 1297 (Pristine Small Hammer) vs 1228.5 (Stina Jeed), for a 69 T-ATK difference (so 2.76% actually).

Anyway, comparing Seras Cure and Noire Wand.

Noire Wand: 1050 S-ATK, 951 T-ATK
    1050 + (1050 * 0.5) + (951 * 0.4) = 1050 + 525 + 380.4 = 1955.4 S-ATK, 1426.5 T-ATK

Seras Cure: 994 S-ATK, 990 T-ATK
    994 + (994 * 0.5) + (990 * 0.4) = 994 + 497 + 396 = 1887 S-ATK, 1485 T-ATK

So Noire Wand has a 68 S-ATK advantage (roughly 1.36%) compared to Seras Cure's 59 T-ATK advantage (roughly 2.36%). So there's a decent stat difference either way, unlike with PSH and Stina Jeed.

Pity about the money spent, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonexe View Post
    It would be great if you could share this. Not entirely certain how you did the macros with the software.
    ill post it with an explanation on how to make it work in a couple of hours, i dont have the gamepad with me, so i cant export the profile atm, "program only works if the gamepad is connected"

edit.

might aswell do a cool tutorial around it.

ill post it soon.
    Last edited by Gama; Feb 20, 2015 at 10:49 AM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Hey guys. I'm back. Please fill me in.

I was always a Te/Hu, as you know. Are builds more "do what you want"-ish now? Which of the three listed picks is the most popular right now for Techer sub, and which is the least? Reasoning behind those answers would be super appreciated.

For the record I'm considering going Te/Fi, but Te/Hu kinda holds a special place in my heart as the OG melee techer. However...I'm also considering going Bouncer main if things aren't currently how I like it.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Feb 22, 2015 at 10:10 AM.