Page 138 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3888128135136137138139140141148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    As far as wands go, you really need to unlock that pot asap. you have other ways to unlock it (final EP3 matterboard quest gives you 10 for S ranking it, or you could run LQs spend 50 badges per booster). If you really can't, work on hammers instead. try to get a *13 light wand, since it's the most common element, and you'll need it to own darker mobs in EQs .Aside from that it's ok

-Not having Rikauteri does hurt the class combination, but TE/BR is good enough at casting and smacking, so if you do plan on getting it, you can hold your own and be useful even without it. If you do plan on going full wind TE, you could also get a Nebula wind. Its T-ATK part is terrible, but it's hilariously cheap and easy to get, and both the potential and rapid shoot mastery boost zanverse. So, less damage from your own banish combos, but better damage for everybody standing inside of zanverse (+30% bonus on zanverse to be precise)

-You should definitely go for Saiki, but what makes Saiki good is the Huge PP boost in the set bonus. so not having all three units makes it really terrible. Until you get all 3 parts, you should aim for lower sets (Brisa is okay-ish, easy to get and should make you bulky enough until you can get full Saiki)
    I will work on the matterboards ASAP if that is all it takes for 10 boosters. What are LQ's? Leveling Quests? Nebula is a bow? I can work on getting that too if it's not too bad, I really prefer the 'support' side of Te when possible so buffing Zanverse would be nice. Also for units, currently I'm using 1 Saiki piece and this 2 set of Vent units iirc. They all have 4 affixes but obviously the 2set bonus isn't nearly as good. Thank you for the info, is there anything in my skill tree I should change?

Quote Originally Posted by Renavi View Post
    I will work on the matterboards ASAP if that is all it takes for 10 boosters. What are LQ's? Leveling Quests? Nebula is a bow? I can work on getting that too if it's not too bad, I really prefer the 'support' side of Te when possible so buffing Zanverse would be nice. Also for units, currently I'm using 1 Saiki piece and this 2 set of Vent units iirc. They all have 4 affixes but obviously the 2set bonus isn't nearly as good. Thank you for the info, is there anything in my skill tree I should change?

LQ is leveling quest

Nebula is a bow : potential ups your damage by 15% while using zanverse, and the 15% from mastery applies to zanverse as well, meaning +30% damage on zanverse while rapid shoot is up. only downsides are the pathetic 575 or so T-ATK at max level, making banishes combo more of a way to squeeze a bit of damage while helping mpa with zanverse than a direct way of bossing (which is what rika does). And naturally it's far too weak when rapid shoot is on cooldown, so you'll need to switch out to something better.

Trees are mostly good. I'd say scrap those points from apt up 2 and dump them into katana gear (mandatory if you put points in katana skills), J-reversal (optional 1 point in it can be kinda useful, not that much, but more than the DEX) and/or step advance ( not needed if you have good step timings, otherwise consider putting 1 to 3 points into that) TE tree is alright as it is. As it was said, if you go wind only 4 points in convert, 1 in territory PP save, and dump the remaining 20 in deband skills is the usual way to go

Silly rabbit, Niren Kamui BO/TE with Break Stance is the best Zanverse! Situationally

Seriously though, the best Zanverse involves, ironically, not maining TE to access other Main Class Skills/Weapons. When I want to spam Zanverse, I run GU/TE with Blitz Fender, the setup of which ticks for around 75% damage semi-consistently.

... I'm also possibly the only player willing to do this for a single gimmick.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 24, 2016 at 05:15 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is wand gear element bugged?
    Literally won't proc for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Is wand gear element bugged?
    Literally won't proc for me.
    Remind: it's an active skill, not passive. Put it on sub-palette first.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Question for other TeBr players.

Do you guys aim for higher attack stat, higher pp or higher hp affixes?

I've been just using flict/mod units this whole time and I'm just curious what other people are using.

Quote Originally Posted by Varuden View Post
    Question for other TeBr players.

Do you guys aim for higher attack stat, higher pp or higher hp affixes?

I've been just using flict/mod units this whole time and I'm just curious what other people are using.
    145/9 on any gear for tebr is perfectly fine. the most pp you'd ever need in a rotation is ~195 and that's if you don't snatch JA between techs/banish.

is it worth to move from Ray Wand +35 to Austere Wand? (losing PP reduction, Zanverse boost and damage reduction for more damage and pp regen)
    or better keep the Ray?

And are pople casting Zanverse from Wand if Te/Br? or better to cast it with Gal Wind Talis?

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    is it worth to move from Ray Wand +35 to Austere Wand? (losing PP reduction, Zanverse boost and damage reduction for more damage and pp regen)
    or better keep the Ray?

And are people casting Zanverse from Wand if Te/Br? or better to cast it with Gal Wind Talis?
    you need a rainbow of wands as techer still, and ray wand is really good, so you could make austere your main whacking light wand, and use an element changer to replace a weaker wand of another element by Ray. but yeah austere is better.

As I've said earlier, my wind setup for TE/BR is cast from Nebula bow when rapid shoot is on, and once it's off, either switch to rikauteri if nobody else wants to take care of the boss standing in front of us, otherwise casting zanverse + orbit whack. I'm not even sure myself it's a good way to go.Does Gal even boost zanverse ? I know hyper sunlight does, but SEGA so inconsistent I'd like to make sure it does. but yeah I'd rather have a slightly weaker zanverse and deal reasonable personal damage as TE/BR but that's just me
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 26, 2016 at 03:15 AM.

Hyper Sunlight and Gal Wind have the same potential (same name).
    Also at this point I suggest waiting for the beam wand. Austere is the strongest wand for tech explosion still, but no Zanverse boost, so better make it fire for mobbing with TE/FI.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan