Page 141 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2517

It's not out yet, so naturally no one knows. Speculate maybe, just not make any definite claim.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I'd like to hope the element change only occurs when the gear gauge is actually filled, meaning you'd have to use proper offensive techs to cause it.

So my aura wand choice is fine?
    Really don't have the willpower to do more PD's after I finish my 3 HU weapons, and it takes so damn long to finish them.

I'd say hold on 13* Wands till we find out how L/Wand Element Change works. Rainbow might not be necessary and Vegas Wand might have a good pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Odin goes away 8/23
    just get 3 of them, don't grind and don't affix til we know more. if that new wand and ring are really worth it, just throw them away or w-e

So Vegas wand again...

Assuming it works like Rod Shoot, TeHu with AA ring = smack + boom + pew for 3 hits on the same target. Wand might finally have single target DPS?

Also Rod Shoot must be the weirdest attack in the game. TATK-powered. Long-range attack. Striking type.
    Last edited by Selphea; Aug 4, 2016 at 06:20 AM.

I suppose, given SEGAs PSO2 Tutorial mode for Techer, that they have the right mind not to include 'those techs' for changing wand element with Wand E Change.
    (...I hope. *crosses fingers*)

As for the new wand, if the damage does indeed stack that way for close range whacks, then it's highly likely that it's still going to outclass all other wands before it even if it can't create wand explosions with the ranged strike.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    [...] even if it can't create wand explosions with the ranged strike.
    ... Good point.

The reason wands are appreciated right now is Wand Gear. And techs explosions need to be at zero range from the monster to be effective. I'm beggining to wonder if the Vegas wand will be as good as it looks.
    Last edited by DrCatco; Aug 5, 2016 at 03:52 AM.

I'm looking forward to Vegas wand since it may solve melee Techer single target damage problem. Well, depend on how much the beam actually output, that is.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan