Page 148 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2517

TEbr seems like the class that'd work with techs and wands the best with the Attack Advance, Rikuteri bow, and such. Maybe sub BO as well since its also a magical class as well.

And Stepadvance will trigger to any regular melee dodge. Since Step Attack turns your mirage dance into a dodge it should activate the same.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

tebo is not synergistic besides for registering your own friend partner, please avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i was wondering if someone could answer me a couple of questions?

- wich sub class i should chose, taking the new wand/rings in mind, if i want to be a hybrid of wand smacking and techs? (i want to be able to use decent dmg compound techs ocasionally

- does step avance in the br tree affects the IF of the step dodge from wand lovers?
    TE/FI for strong techs and very strong melee, but you'll have to deal with positioning for stances and weave different techs for tech arts JA at times. very strong synergy between wand gear element and chase advance, that allows this combination to inflict status ailment to wreck mobs even harder

TE/BR relatively strong wand melee, relatively strong casting. very versatile with a particular bow against bosses, and can use katanas for mobility. Also benefits from snatch JA combo to liberally step cancel from casts to recover PP and be mobile in general. However, the class relies heavily on hitting elemental and/or normal weakpoints to be effective, so you need a good knowledge of the enemies

And as it was said yeah all the step skills from any sub tree applies to wand lovers !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 27, 2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    TE/FI for strong techs and very strong melee, but you'll have to deal with positioning for stances and weave different techs for tech arts JA at times. very strong synergy between wand gear element and chase advance, that allows this combination to inflict status ailment to wreck mobs even harder

TE/BR relatively strong wand melee, relatively strong casting. very versatile with a particular bow against bosses, and can use katanas for mobility. Also benefits from snatch JA combo to liberally step cancel from casts to recover PP and be mobile in general. However, the class relies heavily on hitting elemental and/or normal weakpoints to be effective, so you need a good knowledge of the enemies

And as it was said yeah all the step skills from any sub tree applies to wand lovers !
    ty for the answers i think ill go te/br and use the new ring for wand element change to deal with the elemental weakness issue and learn to step dodge to make up for the lack of tech parry

about the new wand, it has been tested allready to see if the wand is at austere lv with damage with the slashes making up for the lack of a dmg potential?

also, those who like me like to compound tech ocasionally, what are the situations where you find you can squeeze a techs or 2 on your rotation in order to build up the CT gauge?
    Last edited by Batty; Aug 27, 2016 at 09:31 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

recommend picking up a magical piece to charge compounds on te/br, unless you using the rikauteri bow, compounds will be slow to charge with regular wand IMO (tho with a reg wand ragrants still does ok)

I'm probably utterly insane, but can you pull off FI/TE with the Sigma Jen (ジグマジェーン)?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Been gone for a while and just got back into playing again, played alot of Te before with the various subclasses (though I remember selling my rikauteri) and currently have a +30 Form Scythe (20 wind/standard collection file affixes for now) and am wondering what would be a solid subclass. I can say that wand smacks combined with zanverse and the latent on this wand do some nice damage, currently using Te/Hu. I do miss having a bit of tech flexibility though, would Te/Fi be a better option? I'm fine with sticking to Te/Hu as well, don't really have any other relevant weapons either.

Quote Originally Posted by lnvisible View Post
    Been gone for a while and just got back into playing again, played alot of Te before with the various subclasses (though I remember selling my rikauteri) and currently have a +30 Form Scythe (20 wind/standard collection file affixes for now) and am wondering what would be a solid subclass. I can say that wand smacks combined with zanverse and the latent on this wand do some nice damage, currently using Te/Hu. I do miss having a bit of tech flexibility though, would Te/Fi be a better option? I'm fine with sticking to Te/Hu as well, don't really have any other relevant weapons either.
    I've tried form with the 3 common classes : TE/FI gets the most mileage of it for mobbing, followed by TE/HU. TE/BR sucks at mobbing with form ( the fact that a ranged attack that can headshot and proc WHA, but can only trigger weak stance on weak bullet/natural weak points still has me completely puzzled). TE/BR gets a mention for making this wand strong against bosses with accessible weakpoints in case you're too lazy to get your rikauteri out

Despite not boosting tech power in any way, still good for casting since you can use the wave to get a JA window/recover PP so it acts as a lesser rod shoot.

I'd say TE/FI wins the form fight hands down imo
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 29, 2016 at 04:31 AM.

ok so I'm a te/fi and I just got my hands on the form wand drop and can I say this is absurd. If you're in close melee range to trigger the wand gear then all three hits of wave will hit on top of the two, meaning you can now hit 5 times each strike

For what its worth you can use average stance while mobbing as Te/Br, i'm guessing its probably overall weaker than having weak stance and the mobs weakness element which is why it wouldn't be brought up (unless it was =w=; ), I haven't ever looked into the super optimal stuff so I don't know.

I've just been using Average Stance because I wanted to level the Wand Element Change ring regardless if i'll use it in the end and usually can't throw in another charged tech+smack after Zondeel in the Riding Quests which is all i've been doing, still switching to weak stance for bosses.

Maybe i'll level up my Fi though finally with something to motivate me to do it as i've enjoyed the wand and have already grinded for it harder than all the other great weapons I could have as i've been pretty lazy/casual this past year. I still have never gotten a Rikauteri, best I have is a Tenelfter.

Edit: oh yeah the last things I grinded out weren't even for Te, the Driving rain collection file Twin Guns and Katana followed by the Battleship collection file Assault Rifle in Twin Guns...
    Last edited by Klubbah; Aug 29, 2016 at 11:06 AM.