Page 174 of 252 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post

If you think pets are good enough then this is a wind build for better Zanverse and defense.
    I'd like to point out, that even if you're just using Maron, the zanverse effect lasts long enough that even if you throw it, the wind blast will trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'd like to point out, that even if you're just using Maron, the zanverse effect lasts long enough that even if you throw it, the wind blast will trigger.
    You mean uncharged Zanverse?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You mean uncharged Zanverse?
    If you throw it fast enough I think.

L/Step JA Combo. Another nail in the coffin of TeBr in favor of TeSu. It was the one thing that I have really been missing since I changed over.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    L/Step JA Combo. Another nail in the coffin of TeBr in favor of TeSu. It was the one thing that I have really been missing since I changed over.
    or you know, bow combos - the entire point of subbing braver (besides guren)

I prefer wind build for better zanverus. TeSu to me is more like a Su with less damage and better buff. It's okay to use wand/tech as your alternative offense option, but wanda/torim/maron are better options most of the time.

Or simply sally fall>plode for mob clear if the MPA is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    or you know, bow combos - the entire point of subbing braver (besides guren)
    Oh I loved my bow combos but we haven't gotten a new bow in a very long time. I am doing better with Maron bombs on most things. The one thing I have had an issue with is the muscle memory in stepping before casting while keeping JA. This ring solves that problem. Guren to me is meh but I don't do professional TAs where it is most useful either.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Oh I loved my bow combos but we haven't gotten a new bow in a very long time. I am doing better with Maron bombs on most things. The one thing I have had an issue with is the muscle memory in stepping before casting while keeping JA. This ring solves that problem. Guren to me is meh but I don't do professional TAs where it is most useful either.
    I personally still have an issue with TE/SU's mobbing potential though (unless new dragon pet is OP enough in that regard) . Wand and tech damage without point assist is far from stellar and I fnd myself having issue clearing large packs in a timely manner. Sally Plode does some ok damage and has a crazy AoE, but I still think it doesn't make up for the loss.

Also Guren cancel /tech cancel find some use in various content, notably in fixed spawn quests like Ult Amduscia to get ahead of the mpa, and prepare nice packs of mobs before they arrive, or in TD for both crystal collecting and navigating between towers. It's that much faster and cheaper than Ilzonde travel,

End point is I really don't see why people want absolutely TE/SU to either be garbage, or replace other class combos out there. TE/BR is a solid support/mobbing class with an okay bossing option, TE/SU is a solid bossing combo with okay mobbing options.If anything, I find TE/SU to nicely compliment the other TE and make it more relevant is some content; notably raid bosses and solo play
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 18, 2016 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    End point is I really don't see why people want absolutely TE/SU to either be garbage, or replace other class combos out there. TE/BR is a solid support/mobbing class with an okay bossing option, TE/SU is a solid bossing combo with okay mobbing options.If anything, I find TE/SU to nicely compliment the other TE and make it more relevant is some content; notably raid bosses and solo play
    Basically this. \o/

More like, /SU > /BR > /HU > /FI at bossing and the reverse is applied at mobbing.

I still have trouble with Snatch JA Combo + sub-palette tech and/or jump cancel Ilbarta so I'll probably put /BR in a corner for a while.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan