Page 180 of 252 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Now the question is, does their pot work for Wand Gear Element or not... Though it may not matter too much since normally Techer has ridiculous chance of inflicting SE on mobs with how Wand Gear works already.
    Since the latent does that on every weapon type, it's possible it works with ANY SE application. That is a good question though. Too bad I'm already burned out of the LQ to work on actually getting something besides the tact right now.

hope it works for wand Te/Fi because I want to bind/freeze combo everything I whack after a zondeel.

I could dump the element change ring and get a rainbow set of these since they're all NT and start off at 30 base ele.
    Whats the special ability factor?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Whats the special ability factor?
    It's Phrase Chase. I assume it's another chase bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's Phrase Chase. I assume it's another chase bonus.
    Wow,they're redeeming my lust for some Te/Fi .3.
    now all they gotta do is make peace zondeel not flip the wand element with the echange ring and we're golden.
    Spoiler!

According to s wiki Phrase Chase increases dmg to enemies inflicted by status by 5%. Which means I'll have to go farm myself up a weapon for Phrase Chase.

I plan on putting Phrase Chase and Phrase weak onto my Xie wand for a total of 27% more damage against mobs,since i'm using a Te/Fi chase build and the element change ring.
    What would be the best affix to use to boost both S and T atk together to at least 100 while having space for the Phrase affixes?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I plan on putting Phrase Chase and Phrase weak onto my Xie wand for a total of 27% more damage against mobs,since i'm using a Te/Fi chase build and the element change ring.
    What would be the best affix to use to boost both S and T atk together to at least 100 while having space for the Phrase affixes?
    SWiki seems to indicate that two Phrase affixes cannot be placed on the same weapon.

As for S- and T-atk affixes, 100 attack plus a Phrase affix would require at least five slots. The highest I can come up with is:
    • Apprentice Soul
    • Modulator
    • Power V
    • Technique V
    • Phrase

For a total of 110 attack each.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I wonder if the Xie potential also boosts the odds of the one point of Chase Bind I use to apply as well; that would be pretty hilarious if so

quick reminder that Bind and Stun both count as a status effect for Chase Advance-type damage boosts; even though Jellen doesn't
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 17, 2017 at 01:36 PM.

I have a question, Im new to this Force and Techer business and I have no idea whats the difference between the two, I was planning to use a Techer since I maxed all my melee class. So any brief idea on a Techer and its build would be nice, also, what recommended build for mag?
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Jan 20, 2017 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I have a question, Im new to this Force and Techer business and I have no idea whats the difference between the two, I was planning to use a Techer since I maxed all my melee class. So any brief idea on a Techer and its build would be nice, also, what recommended build for mag?
    Here is a very, very basic overview:
    Te is essentially a support and melee class; you will mostly be dealing damage by pulling in enemies with Zondeel and meleeing them with your Wand rather than casting Techs. It relies on matching elemental weakness, and as such a rainbow set of Wands is recommended (or get L/Wand Element Change, though it has a small issue when it comes to using Zondeel). Mag recommendation is typically pure T-ATK as it boosts Wand explosions and Techs, but pure S-ATK is also usable since Wands proc from it as well.
    For subs, you have a few choices:
    Te/Br: Is all about hitting weak spots, both physical and elemental; has decentish offensive Tech use, and commonly recommends using a Rikauteri for bosses.
    Te/Hu: More of your straight Melee choice.
    Te/Fi: A little more niche as it is about procing Chase, which is a bit more viable now thanks to the new Xie Wand.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 20, 2017 at 02:08 PM.