Page 185 of 252 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2517

How does L/Wand Element Change work?
    Do I have to be at full gear for it to work? I assume the last tech I charged determines element?
    Does this cause Weak Stance to work even if the wand's original element is wrong? Does this proc Ancient Oath style potentials?
    Urgh, I just read Zondeel changes the element as well, how do just efficiently zondeel and attack enemies then?

Does this also mean we can now finally use one wand to rule them all and really don't need a rainbow anymore?

Oh and Atsushi from the 2017 badge shop seems very good?
    Did I get the potential right, +10% unconditional damage boost, +10% damage boost if the enemy has a status, +50% status effect rate boost for weapons (like from Burn V) and +25% status effect rate boost for techs?
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Mar 23, 2017 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How does L/Wand Element Change work?
    It works exactly like JB gear.

Urgh, I just read Zondeel changes the element as well, how do just efficiently zondeel and attack enemies then?
    Try using uncharged zondeel.

Does this also mean we can now finally use one wand to rule them all and really don't need a rainbow anymore?
    If you can live without charged zondeel

Thanks
    But uncharged zondeel has super weak suction compared to charged, doesn't it?
    Why is it that Sega can never do something truly right and always messes up at least one crucial detail in everything? Zondeel is key to melee techer and now we could have a ring that makes it far more convenient to play melee techer but only without decent zondeel.

Somehow I don't think uncharged zondeel will be any good Tbh. I guess I'll fare better using avg stance if I don't have the right element.

As Te/Br that doesn't seem to bother me as much if I do fully charged zondeel as usually even if it's not weak to lightning usually gets destroyed anyway......

but I guess it depends....... as usually even if I did zondeel I'm either wand smacking or doing Ragrants point blank....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Zondeel has never been an issue for wand E change. TE/BR has snatch step JA so you can pretty much charged zondeel > step out > use tech > whack.
    The true problem is Zanverse against pretty much every raid boss that isn't mama. If you're constantly casting it, it can become a big isue to re-cast after it since you also need your PP for other support techs

Though most, if not all, raid bosses are light-weak so you only need a strong light wand (like Form) for boss and unequip that Wand E Change ring.
    Or better, Rikauteri, as it's buyable without premium now.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Thanks, I guess I'll need to give it a try.
    Haven't done wand whacking in a long time.

I've found that in a MPA situation like TD, most of the time it's just better to forget about zondeel unless you're there when the enemies spawn. They just run out of it anyway like no one's business. If you're there when they spawn then uncharged or two works just as well as charged because the majority will be dead in a few whacks and the rest at least aggro'd.
    As a Te/Br I find it better to just spam ragrants or (crafted) gigrants depending on mob position. If you can hit either weak point or light weakness they absolutely melt with Astra wand.

I love wand smacking but only have 1 form wand (collection sheets were unkind to me...). What's the next best wand to go after (Doing mostly Atra for Ranger, force and Bouncer atm)?

Rikauteri + Te/Br + Banish Arrow + Ragrants Spam = profit?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89