Page 189 of 252 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2517

As much as I like being pessimistic, I'd wait before saying Lavis Cannon is bad for melee. Remember, one of its characteristics is that it increases step speed and step attack damage + has a wave with unknown properties for the last attack. we still don't know how powerful those two are, and their sheer power might actually warrant having lower power on first and second slash. We'll need to have either footage or more info to know for sure !

If I ever get a lavis canon I'm going to do some serious damage comparison between T-atk build Lavis vs. S-atk build Form. On paper the damage seems like it would be similar against single targets, with lavis canon doing more damage vs multiple targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    As much as I like being pessimistic, I'd wait before saying Lavis Cannon is bad for melee. Remember, one of its characteristics is that it increases step speed and step attack damage + has a wave with unknown properties for the last attack. we still don't know how powerful those two are, and their sheer power might actually warrant having lower power on first and second slash. We'll need to have either footage or more info to know for sure !
    Speed isn't that much of an increase.

Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Thats probably gonna take some time, since the amount of techers is low and the amount of melee techers is just a small percentage of that. Swiki seems to be having the same discussion that we have. I agree we still don't know the actual 'performance' of the normal attack increase of the latent, but it would be weird to lower the S-ATK of the weapon and then still boost the damage multiplier of the attacks. We also don't know the power yet of the blast wave. PSO1's lavis canon could do blast waves on each attack of the combo. I wonder why they choose to only give the third attack the slash wave.

On the other hand: SEGA at least attempted to balance Lavis Canon, in stead of just making another even more broken weapon... in melee TE meta that is. Melee TE bossing damage is still ways below other classes

What should a Te/Hu build look like nowadays? Should we split our mag 50/50 for S and T Atk, or go all for one?

Go for full S-Atk and grab a light Form wand. Other than that, it's your choice to either go rainbow or go L/Wand E Change.
    This is what I plan to use. The crit on HU is because of universal HU sub. PP on TE because of partisan and WL.
    Spoiler!
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I don't think a Form Wand will be possible for my friend, and the req t atk on these other wands are pretty high. I would want at least 800 base t atk for other wands, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I don't think a Form Wand will be possible for my friend, and the req t atk on these other wands are pretty high. I would want at least 800 base t atk for other wands, right?
    No wand goes over 760 T-ATK for now and it's not very hard to reach nowadays.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

(It's hard when you are a CAST and use S-Atk mag, like me)
    Well, if you don't have Form and/or good partisan/WL then your bossing capability will be quite bad. In this case, you can choose to go T-Atk for better mobbing and be a Zanverse bot in raid quests.

Alternatively if you don't want your damage to suck, grab a Whipblade Paratizel and ask for people who play PSO2es to unlock its potential.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Hmm, ok, cool. I'll look into that and let them know, thank you!