Page 191 of 252 FirstFirst ... 91141181188189190191192193194201241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    For mobbing in general, are Edge Revolucios a decent wand to get a rainbow set of? I have 3 for a 60 Fire ele but would like to know if other 13* wands would be appropiate?
    Techer with wand ? All what you need its Rose Tact new meta (maron master race) , wands are outdated (unless you have 14*) xD
    In case you are wand addict there is ring Wand Element Change, it have demerits like change to wind when use zanverse (megiverse, zondeel), but for mobbing in general think its should work.
    Last edited by LancerFate; May 21, 2017 at 05:09 AM.

I recently read the PSO2 Station #9 Recap, on Bumped, and I was rather impressed with the changes for Techer (specifically, their skill-tree changes).

With that being said, I planned in out on the skill simulator, and this is basically what I'm going to have, post-Episode V: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006

I have 14 extra skill points, and I don't know where should I allocate it. Where should I put these points into? Any necessary feedback would be greatly appreciated~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Drop the one point in Territory PP Save, and max out Wind Mastery 1 (10) and 2 (5) instead.

Alternatively, take Wand Gear Element (1), Reverse Bonus (1), max Deband Cut (5), and max Shifta Critical (5). The rest of the points can go into Territory PP Save, Resta Advance, or T-ATK Up 1 + Reverser Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    I recently read the PSO2 Station #9 Recap, on Bumped, and I was rather impressed with the changes for Techer (specifically, their skill-tree changes).

With that being said, I planned in out on the skill simulator, and this is basically what I'm going to have, post-Episode V: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006

I have 14 extra skill points, and I don't know where should I allocate it. Where should I put these points into? Any necessary feedback would be greatly appreciated~
    Te/Br is definitely the ones hurt the least by the nerfs. Considering sth like this for my Te/Br. The lowered cost on element masteries allow you to pick up both elements, tho at the cost of lower Deband skills.
    On the Br tree, I took Katana Combat skills because it's good for TAs which I like to run occasionally, otherwise you can just dump them elsewhere. Not sure how much nerf Banish will be getting tho.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Te/Br is definitely the ones hurt the least by the nerfs.
    Hmm? I'm pretty sure TeBr got hit the hardest (assuming you still roll with Rikauteri) otherwise it's been affected just as much as TeFo and TeFi, Teching wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Varuden View Post
    Hmm? I'm pretty sure TeBr got hit the hardest (assuming you still roll with Rikauteri) otherwise it's been affected just as much as TeFo and TeFi, Teching wise.
    It hurts a class more if its only niche is nerfed as compared to having all its niches nerfed in a smaller scale
    All of them got hit by compound tech nerf, so it's equal. So long as banish arrow nerf does not make it completely useless, it still is a tool that Te/Br can boss with. Marron nerf for Te/Su but pets are still sth for them to boss with. Te/Hu don't use compounds in the first place so they are the least hurt by that (though a bit more affected by Zanverse). Te/Fi on the other hand just loses all its steam for 2 min after casting compound.
    Last edited by escarlata; Jun 11, 2017 at 10:50 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

well im just glad wind mastery no-longer feels mandatory for techer main. they do need to give wand some form of bossing ability of it's own; heck I'd take something like charged basic attacks, something like a big boost to the explosion damage but the charged explosion does not scale on the number of enemies hit by the attack. though that could be pretty harmful to stuff like form scythe and lavis cannon

As the Techer class struggled for a very, very long time for an evenly spread skill layout that's like Ranger's or Braver's skill trees, the new changes to the skill tree actually feels...

Kinda weird.

But that's in a good way btw. I guess I'm just gonna miss my ol' woes on not getting this skill or getting that skill for a particular build.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Drop the one point in Territory PP Save, and max out Wind Mastery 1 (10) and 2 (5) instead.

Alternatively, take Wand Gear Element (1), Reverse Bonus (1), max Deband Cut (5), and max Shifta Critical (5). The rest of the points can go into Territory PP Save, Resta Advance, or T-ATK Up 1 + Reverser Field.
    Hm, why wind mastery ? when ep5 comes, zanverse will be fixed at 20%.

So with the upcoming nerfs is there any point left in playing techer? Shifta/deband seem like the only things it has left.