Page 198 of 252 FirstFirst ... 98148188195196197198199200201208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2517

https://youtu.be/fq50LH9aBUo

This is a video of a techer doing solo pd. Overall pretty impressive to watch but there is a little trick he keeps doing that I'm not sure what it is. He constantly does this little bounce thing that seems recover him to full running speed after casting a tech. Also looks like it gives him some mobility he otherwise wouldn't have. What is he doing?

You mean the Step Jump Ring? If you jump after a step you get full speed and sheath your weapon (for orbit purposes). That's what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    You mean the Step Jump Ring? If you jump after a step you get full speed and sheath your weapon (for orbit purposes). That's what he's doing.
    Oh that's a ring?'

Ok wow I need that. Rings are still fairly new to me since returning so that's pretty awesome.

What about that crazy photon blast like PA he uses? Like he slashes a big icy looking sword in a flurry for heck tons of damage.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 2, 2017 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Oh that's a ring?'

Ok wow I need that. Rings are still fairly new to me since returning so that's pretty awesome.

What about that crazy photon blast like PA he uses? Like he slashes a big icy looking sword in a flurry for heck tons of damage.
    That's a compound, you access those when you are 75

You cant use them whenever you want tho they need a bar to charge up first

Quote Originally Posted by Breadsticks View Post
    That's a compound, you access those when you are 75
    You can buy Compound Techs for 50 Photon Spheres each at the Photon Sphere Shop.

Oh that's new to me I am used to getting it from the quest

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can buy Compound Techs for 50 Photon Spheres each at the Photon Sphere Shop.
    Any one that you recommend in particular? Can I use multiple? Worth using as a Te/Hu? I imagine they are T-Atk based, so just wondering if that matters.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 2, 2017 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Any one that you recommend in particular? Can I use multiple? Worth using as a Te/Hu?
    They all charge up at once when using attack Techs and using one drains them all. As a Te/Hu, you don't really have good multipliers for Techs, plus you aren't really going to be using many attack Techs, so you may not charge them up all that often.
    Barantsion is the one you saw in the video; it is Ice/Light and is primarily a single, stationary target attack as you fly toward the enemy, but then you are stuck in position for the duration.
    Fomelgion is Fire/Dark and is a massive beam attack that pierces enemies and causes multiple explosions; pretty much used for mobbing, but is also a good option for some bosses, especially if they move around since you can turn when firing it off.
    Zandion is Lightning/Wind and is an AoE attack where you fly around the area; can be hard to control as you have constant forward momentum, so you can overshoot enemies.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

with the changes to compound techs for Ep5, could it possible to fit them into Te/Hu/s arsenal? Or will they be too weak to even bother?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Well for techer I imagine it doesn't matter since it probably takes you two minutes and more to charge either way

They wont get nerfed actually one is getting buffed

they are just getting a 2min cooldown