Page 201 of 252 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2517

I think the worst part about it is that this is all splash damage for the most part. I highly doubt that Techers were the reason for any of these nerfs (aside from Zanverse maybe but that really did need a change like WB did), but they simply did not consider what the changes would do to our class. We were simply forgotten.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Now you know why I quit PSO2.
    The weakest class had been nerfed to oblivion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    After EP V, I can see why you're quitting, because I'm contemplating on doing the same as well.

I've always had a rocky relationship with SEGA, as far as my enjoyment goes for PSO2...

/Incoming Rant

Spoiler!

Probably Gunners will be the only thing that's keeping my interest for the game; if that class happens to get nerfed (again) then it's time to pull the plug -- like, for good.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jul 27, 2017 at 09:23 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

so any option for dps for techer is dead? is the reason playing te only for support now?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

I'm presuming TE/FI's Tech Arts JA Bonus rotation with Nazan [Type-0] and (Concentrated) Ragrants is the best route to go, post-EP V, until your Compound Technic is ready to be used. Afterward, you'll rinse-and-repeat until the 2-minute cooldown is over and your gauge is completely filled up again.

Aside from that, I suppose Techers are the new Rangers: instead of Weak Bullet-ing, your job is to focus on providing Shifta Strike, Deband Toughness and Zanverse for the whole MPA. Therefore, yes -- I suppose the only reason to play this class now, is for supporting other people's goals and gains, sadly.

*Rubs my forehead slowly* Oh, how the mighty has fallen...

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    I'm presuming TE/FI's Tech Arts JA Bonus rotation with Nazan [Type-0] and (Concentrated) Ragrants is the best route to go, post-EP V, until your Compound Technic is ready to be used. Afterward, you'll rinse-and-repeat until the 2-minute cooldown is over and your gauge is completely filled up again.

Aside from that, I suppose Techers are the new Rangers: instead of Weak Bullet-ing, your job is to focus on providing Shifta Strike, Deband Toughness and Zanverse for the whole MPA. Therefore, yes -- I suppose the only reason to play this class now, is for supporting other people's goals and gains, sadly.

*Rubs my forehead slowly* Oh, how the mighty has fallen...
    sadly now, with no multiplier on Zanverse, this job can go to Fo/Te, your only "value" on mpa are Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness. sad
    yeah, my engrish is bad

That's so true, and very sad, indeed!

If anything, EP V breathes new life into TE/RA, since they can provide Shifta Strike, Deband Toughness AND Weak Bullet! Although they can't really contribute any meaningful damage toward the MPA, at least they can share their merits with the whole party.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jul 28, 2017 at 10:35 PM.

I wouldn't mind a support role and playing field medic but nothing in the game even requires that role right now. You just cast shifta and deband and then watch the heros zip off and kill everything immediately. Oh and they can resta, megiverse, and zanverse themselves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    I wouldn't mind a support role and playing field medic but nothing in the game even requires that role right now. You just cast shifta and deband and then watch the heros zip off and kill everything immediately. Oh and they can resta, megiverse, and zanverse themselves as well.
    I don't think SEGA realizes that wand smacking can only take you so far as a Techer Main, with several other classes with the speed and/or range to demolish most mobs and decimate mid bosses. Shifta/Deband buffs are its only selling point atm and the sad thing is Hero can use offensive techs better than Te mains and still have sword, which is far superior than wand smacking. >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I don't think SEGA realizes that wand smacking can only take you so far as a Techer Main, with several other classes with the speed and/or range to demolish most mobs and decimate mid bosses. Shifta/Deband buffs are its only selling point atm and the sad thing is Hero can use offensive techs better than Te mains and still have sword, which is far superior than wand smacking. >.>;
    I mean, SEGA also thought that Bouncer, already considered one of the worst melee classes in the game, didn't need buffs. So...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

New player here. Does anyone have an up-to-date Te/Hu build they could share?

Also, I'm confused about which stat to go for as someone who wants to primarily melee. Would I go with S-atk on my mag and try to go for a form wand (I'm not even entirely sure what those are, but I keep reading about them), and if so, where do I find one? And is it viable to throw some partizan action into the mix occasionally?

Thanks for any info!