Page 213 of 252 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2517

te/hu still use step.jump/step.ja/air.rev e-change/normal advance rings? or any other rings after normal advance nerf?

l-slot was for tech parry iirc, but since nabarta-0 is there a better l-ring?

also is dark mastery worth it for te/hu ramegid damage or better to just get t-atk ups?

Hi~ Thats me XD This is the build that I'm using in the video: https://goo.gl/K2ivAa

Basically, I moved 8 from dark mastery and 2 from territory save to get 10 in strike up. I think this is the way to go for Form Scythe in particular, because of its satk based potential. I'm not 100% sure for regular wands. Either way, I always have tech up 2 maxed, and some investment in dark.

Rings are L/Step JA, Step Jump, and R/Attack Advance.
    Saiha + Deadleo Units

If I had 2 more slots, I would use L/Air Reversal and Tech Parry. Nabarta-0 alone is great, but Tech parry would still be nice to have anyway. I avoid e-change ring because of its effects with zanverse/zondeel.

nice vids! ty for sharing, good to know advance ring lives on, barely... otherwise 3 q.o.l. rings and parry/e-change(for like ult amdu) switch up, got it

i guess red shine, qliph, qliph would give 150 to s and t-atk and 5 rings total

i kinda like the idea of taking pp recovery sp down to 1 to free up 9sp then taking out reverse bonus since te main just gonna recast shifta/deband anyways so its not as efficient as for like fo/te who'd have to cast it 3 times each. then can use the 10 freed sp to finish dark mastery and finish either territory or deband. on hu tree id throw the 5sp out of fury crit into s-atkup2 and maybe get 1sp 30% iron will with a step advance point, just cause all these boosted enemies/eq got me dying like...

my reason for pushing dark mastery so hard is that when the 10% non-weak bonus to EWH comes it will boost ramegid across all colors, so it would pair well with the extra mastery damage. this is the tree i ended up with:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/1...000dBIb0000008

edit: wand gear element can prolly go to territory also
    Last edited by mr.chills; Oct 19, 2017 at 05:32 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

how does form scythe stack up to nemesis cross NT anyway; it was the only nemesis weapon I found during the boost period, and I already got a form scythe and a quilphad wand with astral/ether/modulator/sentence triple/all resist III/phrase weak

an initial number crunch seems to indicate that form scythe is still a bit better than it I guess
    Last edited by Zorak000; Nov 25, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

te/hu prolly better stick with form and pray for lavis, also 14's still show to drop in ult it seems?

te/fi and te/br better off with nem cause of the 20% pp reduction,
    ragrants is a nice 24pp and w taja its a sweet 20.4pp!
    restra with 7pp save is 18.4 (assuming its base 30pp and flat minus is applied first) and taja'ed its 15.64

just grind out the next campaign week and decide by the end of that, i got a nice nem cross drop but im gonna wait to see where i am at the end of next boost week before i spend cash plus affix week prolly soon after poly eq and super special abilities etc etc

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

honestly I'm leaning more to just trying to find 2 more nemesis NTs and exchanging them all to upgrade a nemesis sword that has been sitting in my storage for god knows how long; call it Sunk Cost Fallacy if you want, but I wanna get at least SOME mileage out of that wand with the quilphad potential went through the trouble of burning a bunch of SAFs on while also making Ether Factor on it heh

Greetings.

Being weary of HEro at the moment, I'm actually trying to play as TEchter/BRaver. I chose this over TEchter/HUnter because I don't have neither Form Scythe nor Lavis Cannon (my current weapon is a simple Basilis Wand +35 with 5 Affixes including the Phrase Weak SA). Moreover, my units (Austere Rear/Arm and Zeinesis Legs) are all T-ATK based with 6 Affixes and I don't want to sell my soul to Dudu/Monica again. One final thing, I use this build. Now, here are my questions...

-1- When you strike a non-weak point with your wand normal attack but hit an elemental weakness with your wand explosion during the same attack, does the damage multiplier of Weak Stance apply to the explosion ?

-2- Is it so bad to spam techniques of weak element with Weak Stance to kill trash mobs (since they tend to melt, even on XH) and use wand whack (with Weak Stance or Average Stance depending on the situation) on Bosses only ?

-3- Does killing non-Boss enemies with Average Stance and wand explosions of a single element really take more time than killing them with Weak Stance and wand explosions of their elemental weakness ?

Thanks for reading.

Is your BR low level or it's extremely trashy?
    Even your TE tree is questionable, why no PP Convert? Why no Dark Mastery but there are tons of unnecessary stuff like Reverse Bonus, PP up and Shifta Crit?

1. Yes. But remember that the explosion never gets Attack Advance, and the wand strike doesn't get Weak Stance on non-weak points.
    2. No, you need compound so spamming Ragrants is never a waste.
    3. Yes, because wand explosion scales with the number of Zondeel-ed enemies, and techs get more out of Weak Stance than Average Stance.

P/S: Better play TE/FI instead. Stronger wand strike, stronger tech, and Tech Charge JA makes Snatch JA/Step JA unnecessary.
    P/S #2: Please stop bolding every single thing. My eyes hurt.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Is your BR low level or it's extremely trashy?
    My BRaver is 75 but his only skill tree is trashy indeed. I made lots of experiments with it. All Skill Tree Reset, Soon™.

Even your TE tree is questionable, why no PP Convert?
    I thought 200+ PP would be enough for the few tech-spamming times. Is PP Convert mandatory as TEchter/BRaver ?

Why no Dark Mastery but there are tons of unnecessary stuff like Reverse Bonus, PP up and Shifta Crit?
    Dark Mastery was on my to-do list. Reverse Bonus because team play ? But Shifta Critical is rather useless, I admit...

1. Yes. But remember that the explosion never gets Attack Advance, and the wand strike doesn't get Weak Stance on non-weak points.
    2. No, you need compound so spamming Ragrants is never a waste.
    3. Yes, because wand explosion scales with the number of Zondeel-ed enemies, and techs get more out of Weak Stance than Average Stance.
    OK, I understand now. Thank you so much for all those precious information, Nguuuquaaa. They will be remembered.

P/S: Better play TE/FI instead. Stronger wand strike, stronger tech, and Tech Charge JA makes Snatch JA/Step JA unnecessary.
    Interesting, I'll try that as soon as possible.

P/S #2: Please stop bolding every single thing. My eyes hurt.
    I didn't bold anything in my text, this time !

Nowadays, TE/BR should only be saved for raid bossing, since the only good things it offers compared to other combos are its very solid bonking damage on weak point with matching element and the overall flexibility in its tech slinging and play since it's not bound by TAJA or Point Assist. It definitely is the worst mobbing TE out of all the currently viable combinations so that's that.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 14, 2017 at 03:46 PM.