Page 227 of 252 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Te/Su and anyone who plays it belongs in the trash.
    Te/Br is pretty much worse than Te/Fi in every way now. Back when step JA mattered and it wasn't a stupid ring was it king.
    Lol... no ? Currently every TE has roles/niche

-TE/SU is very solid but has a lot of management tied to it. It has high multipliers and lots of tankiness. Due to the nature of point assist, I'd rather take that one for longer raids like rematches and the likes (provided you can deal with lv1 step advance)

-TE/BR is still more meta than people tend to think. While it's definitely no longer the end all be-all of Techers, it's still currently as good as TE/FI, if not better in some scenarios on most raids. Most of them have enough weak points to make TE/BR wand melee worth considering, and while Brave + TAJA is stronger on paper on raids, you'll often find yourself not wanting to TAJA (moments where you need to spam grants for far-off/offstage parts, moment where you need to go heal/anti people, moments where you need to step out to let PP Convert recovery kick in) There are times where practicality can help more than raw mults, and it's in those times you take TE/BR

-TE/FI is indeed now very good and can be useful in most piece of content, but I really find it having most of its value in roaming Quests like Enchanted Forest and UQ, where it can actually benefit from Chase, and where bosses are constantly at range for you to make the most of TAJA. Probably the one I'd take nowadays as a "general purpose" build but still doesn't invalidate any of the other hybrid TEs.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 22, 2018 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Su has the two attack up things 15% each. Point assist 15%. Support fire 10%. Element weak hit 5%.
    This comes to 75.66%.
    However support fire is bugged and doesn’t work on parts after breaking or special spots (i.e. loser clock and double tounge)
    Yes with point assist + support fire it's good 175.66%, without only 138.86%.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Lol... no ? Currently every TE has roles/niche

-TE/SU is very solid but has a lot of management tied to it. It has high multipliers and lots of tankiness. Due to the nature of point assist, I'd rather take that one for longer raids like rematches and the likes (provided you can deal with lv1 step advance)

-TE/BR is still more meta than people tend to think. While it's definitely no longer the end all be-all of Techers, it's still currently practically better than TE/FI on most raids where wise stance isn't so hot. Most of them have enough weak points to make TE/BR wand melee worth considering, and while Brave + TAJA is stronger on paper on raids, you'll often find yourself not wanting to TAJA (Ilgrants spam is still more DPS than Ilgrants > any other light tech with TAJA, not to mention situations where TAJA gets in the way, like Grants spam on Deus and Double, or during PP convert when casting into step is the way to recover PP) There are times where practicality can help more than raw mults, and it's in those times you take TE/BR

-TE/FI is indeed now very good and can be useful in most piece of content, but I really find it having most of its value in roaming Quests like Enchanted Forest and UQ, where it can actually benefit from Chase, and where bosses are constantly at range for you to make the most of TAJA. Probably the one I'd take nowadays as a "general purpose" build but still doesn't invalidate any of the other hybrid TEs.
    Yes agree its current meta for Te subs, hyped for PA i wonder how meta change ( or not change xD ).
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jun 22, 2018 at 04:17 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Upkeeping point assist, really isn't that bad. Whew, this forum. Glad to hear Te/Br is still considered though, I thought banish killed it off. All points considered though, why bother with /Hu with you have /Su?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Upkeeping point assist, really isn't that bad. Whew, this forum. Glad to hear Te/Br is still considered though, I thought banish killed it off. All points considered though, why bother with /Hu with you have /Su?
    Upkeeping on raid yes, but in general it's not that good.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Point assist is easy to keep in most situations, but TE does encounter moments where Point Assist is annoying, but it's ironically more due to lv1 step advance forcing you to vary your defensive options on top of already keeping everyone on the buff/heal train.

As for TE/BR, BR sub on-element melee on physical weak points is 2.00x swipe and 1.48x explosion, while techs on-element sport a decent 1.63x. People were kind of blinded by Rikauteri (which was very good utility, don't get me wrong) and forgot BR sub had the multipliers to back it up as the best TE subclass back in the days. With the buffs to other subs' multipliers, those are not so impressive anymore, but Weak stance still has the advantage of being stupidly easy to proc and keep track of.

TE/HU still has MH/Automate/flash guard which pretty much makes it the best choice to support and whack while not giving too many fucks about what happens around you, which is kind of an underestimated strength when you see how the game is becoming more and more aggro
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 22, 2018 at 05:19 AM.

With Te looking like a brand new class after tuesday hybrid-helping subs looks like the way to go if I want to melee, and use the occasional compound I assume. So... Te/Fi above all?

Also, what is a good affordable 5s affix setup for strictly an S/T atk mix, and will it be more beneficial than just doing triple-stat-Hr-affix in terms of the amount of atk I'd get out of it?

I'm going for T-ATK focused affixes on my build. We still don't know for sure what the PA is gonna scale with although my bet is still on T-ATK. Regardless of what it scales with, the PA and the fact that Wand Gear will charge compounds will shake up the Te Meta a little bit.

Okay so Heavy Hammer

I did the PA uncharged with both mags to test the scaling (My units currently don't prioritize any Stat since I wait for boost week). Also this was on a +30 Lavis.

T-ATK Mag - 18k crit uncharged
    S-ATK Mag - 19k crit uncharged

Seems to me it scales with S-ATK.

It does not inflict Wand Gear. Uncharged no Lavis Wave is shot. Charge 1 and 2 do however.
    PA costs 15pp (as expected) however charging it drains PP over time.

Edit:
    Made a second test with Atra Eyth and Crit gave around 28k uncharged with a T-ATK mag.
    Charged it up to level 2 with Taja and got 500k+ Damage crit.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jun 27, 2018 at 04:45 AM.

Also, I want to add that Heavy Hammer doesn't just proc Lavis' 3rd wave attack, it also multiplies it.

Here are my tests with Heavy Hammer:

Direct 2nd level charge damage:
    https://ibb.co/k1FtPo

Lavis shock wave test:
    https://ibb.co/mSCJqT

will be testing Compound PAs on various situations next.

It's worth mentioning that the hyper armor from uncharged heavy hammer lasts WAY after you use it. It's long enough to get a full charge without being knocked down. It's basically a mini massive hunter.