Page 238 of 252 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Te/Fi Melee hits aren't really that good unless you're doing Wise stance or unless your enemy is weak to status ailments.
    The Slayer skills aren't that amazing either. if you run a Atra Wand you'll have like 5k S-ATK if you're decently geared meaning that 50 Atk is only 1% Damage, the ATK stats are more important for Techs and thats what Te/Fi shines at the most. If we're talking about all the stars aligning then Te/Br has the best melee damage while having respectable multipliers for Techniques and PA, Te/Fi is best at mobbing since it gets the full bonus of Chase for Bonks and PA and not just chase advance plus. Te/Su is best hybrid for Bosses but is garbage at mobbing. Te/Hu has the least to worry about as the PA and Wand Bonks work equally as well on Mobs as well as bosses. but your Techs will deal terrible damage and the only reason you'd take T-ATK ups is to boost Tech explosions, Ramegid T0, Nabarata T0 and Resta.

Also quick reminder that the upcoming First Arts JA Addition Skill doesn't proc TAJA or Fury JA combo unless the Attack is used from a different attack but missed the JA timing.
    Can you help me out a little bit? I have an atra wand 35 but my attack power is only 3.4k. In dungeons with buffs applied it can go to 3.8k. How do you get such high damage overall? Am I doing something wrong? I’m wearing the stellar wall sub armors as well and am currently TE/Bo but trying around with Te/Fi and TE/Br.

Quote Originally Posted by Remonade View Post
    Can you help me out a little bit? I have an atra wand 35 but my attack power is only 3.4k. In dungeons with buffs applied it can go to 3.8k. How do you get such high damage overall? Am I doing something wrong? I’m wearing the stellar wall sub armors as well and am currently TE/Bo but trying around with Te/Fi and TE/Br.
    Ah well, I got the 5k number from a Te/Hu build with +85 S-ATK (+130 if you go 8s) on Atra affixes and +200 S-ATK on Qliphad Units. Since Te/Hu has a lot of spare points you invest in S-ATK up on Te and S-ATK Up 1, 2 and 3 on Hu. Maxing out all four gives +275 (however keep in mind that I wasn't using Step Attack advance back in the day). All of that coupled with Large Shifta drink, Meat stir fry or whatever the cuisine is called that gives +100 S/R/T-ATK and 50HP and Shifta Advance level 5 which just inflates all these numbers like hell. I believe you can go for 6k with the Team Tree Attack Buff as well.

But all those Builds you mentioned were hybrid builds so you probably focus more on / balance out with T-ATK which gets almost completely ignored on Te/Hu. And tbh these numbers are far easier to reach on Phobos Wand since it has 150 more S/T-ATK than Atra and only 1 S-Ability, giving much more room for ATK ups. Also the higher T-ATK mean Wand Reactor also spits out a higher number.

Also what Race are you? My Te character is Duman so she has really high Attack stats by default. in fact second highest S-ATK from any other race (male duman being nr.1)

Ah well, I got the 5k number from a Te/Hu build with +85 S-ATK (+130 if you go 8s) on Atra affixes and +200 S-ATK on Qliphad Units. Since Te/Hu has a lot of spare points you invest in S-ATK up on Te and S-ATK Up 1, 2 and 3 on Hu. Maxing out all four gives +275 (however keep in mind that I wasn't using Step Attack advance back in the day). All of that coupled with Large Shifta drink, Meat stir fry or whatever the cuisine is called that gives +100 S/R/T-ATK and 50HP and Shifta Advance level 5 which just inflates all these numbers like hell. I believe you can go for 6k with the Team Tree Attack Buff as well.

But all those Builds you mentioned were hybrid builds so you probably focus more on / balance out with T-ATK which gets almost completely ignored on Te/Hu. And tbh these numbers are far easier to reach on Phobos Wand since it has 150 more S/T-ATK than Atra and only 1 S-Ability, giving much more room for ATK ups. Also the higher T-ATK mean Wand Reactor also spits out a higher number.

Also what Race are you? My Te character is Duman so she has really high Attack stats by default. in fact second highest S-ATK from any other race (male duman being nr.1)
    I believe I am Newman. Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense that I would have a lower S-ATK value and be more balanced between S and T ATK. I really appreciate the reply it helps a lot and sorry for my late reply I’m still not used to the forums all too well xD

Does the shockwave from Lavis Cannon contribute to the Compound Technique gauge?

Quote Originally Posted by desuchan4432 View Post
    Does the shockwave from Lavis Cannon contribute to the Compound Technique gauge?
    Nope. Only Tech Explosions & Techs do.

Okay so the new Uransara 14* Wand isn't here yet but I think I have a good Idea of what it's doing.

Obligatory passive power boost + When using a Technic (Support Technics excluded according to the October 6th livestream) 3 Orbs appear around the user dealing extra damage up close, similar to Ramegid Type-0.

Nice analysis, XrosBlader821. I just read the JP Wiki and it appears blue balls are more and more powerful for each successful hit. However, taking damage reset the boost. A temporary boost of damage for Techniques seems to be included too :

Quote Originally Posted by JP Wiki
    砲撃爆破の命中数に応じ砲撃爆破威力が上昇
    テクニック命中時に効果を失うが、一定時間テクニック威力が上昇。
    EDIT - According to ARKs Visiphone, the exact potential is Increase the power of Tech Explosions based on the number of hits inflicted by Techniques. Bonus is lost upon using a Tech Explosion, but the power of Techniques increases after a certain period of time.
    Last edited by Terrence; Oct 10, 2018 at 09:58 AM.

So basically this is the exact kind of Playstyle Sega wanted for Wands back when they didn't know how to design Wand Gear.
    Use Technics to fill Wand Gear and use Normal Attacks -> Use Normal Attacks before Gear depletes -> Repeat using Techs to fill up Gear.
    Except now it's: Use Technics to increase Damage of Tech Explosions -> Use Tech Explosions while the buff lasts -> Charge up again with Technics.
    This Wand also has the highest T-ATK for a Wand and the Potential doesn't seem to be a general power boost, it is Tech Explosions (apparently 10% at stage 3) and Technic exclusive (and apparently 20% Technic boost once fully charged), meaning that this Wand is for pure T-ATK builds.

Last edited by XrosBlader821; Oct 10, 2018 at 12:53 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I guess the only question is how many hits do you need to get started, and how long does the tech boost last; 10% doesnt seem like much unless they expect us to bonk often, and 20% tech damage up is kind of a lot to have for longer than a few seconds like this

So basically this is the exact kind of Playstyle Sega wanted for Wands back when they didn't know how to design Wand Gear.
    Use Technics to fill Wand Gear and use Normal Attacks -> Use Normal Attacks before Gear depletes -> Repeat using Techs to fill up Gear.
    Except now it's: Use Technics to increase Damage of Tech Explosions -> Use Tech Explosions while the buff lasts -> Charge up again with Technics.
    This Wand also has the highest T-ATK for a Wand and the Potential doesn't seem to be a general power boost, it is Tech Explosions (apparently 10% at stage 3) and Technic exclusive (and apparently 20% Technic boost once fully charged), meaning that this Wand is for pure T-ATK builds.

Spoiler!
    Just got it to drop. I play Te/Fi Lavis and use Shien for compound...Is it worth investing into it? Am using hybrid S/T atk units with more S than T but also have full T set...but if I do I suppose I can let Lavis in storage...
    So, dunno would it be worth using for compound. Like, proc pot followed by compound? Sounds messy to use.

Am not done with shien btw but I wouldn't mind to use those SSA on other stuff if Uransara better to use

Spoiler!

Edit1: Got it pot1. Feel quite strong when mobbing already. Also I have no clue why I don't always have the 3 spheres showing up. Sometimes it is 2 and some other one only.
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 11, 2018 at 11:13 AM.