Page 240 of 252 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2517

Can someone please write the following phrase in Japanese so that I can paste it in the next class related player survey?
    "Could you please make it so that Sa Zonde and Zondeel detonate with Wand's Lightning Tech Explosions?"

Also I have a small question regarding the damage formula. Do Tech explosions go through Striking Damage resistance or Elemental Damage resistance, in other words: is matching elements with Wands as beneficial as matching elements with Techs on Fo/Te?

What's a standard meta skill tree for TE/FI nowadays and what variations on those can I consider? Am open to buying new skill trees, just considering some change ups to my usual TE/SU, TE/BR builds.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Can someone please write the following phrase in Japanese so that I can paste it in the next class related player survey?
    "Could you please make it so that Sa Zonde and Zondeel detonate with Wand's Lightning Tech Explosions?"

Also I have a small question regarding the damage formula. Do Tech explosions go through Striking Damage resistance or Elemental Damage resistance, in other words: is matching elements with Wands as beneficial as matching elements with Techs on Fo/Te?
    while youre add it, tell them to reduce Wand PA charge time because its so dam slow and to make Lavis Cannon attack speed the norm so all Wands dont feel like complete crap with wand swings

I don't think HH Charge time is really an problem given how Stage 1 charge compares to Hero's fully charged Aura Blast. They could make it more visually interesting tho. Especially the dash animation looks silly af.

I don't think HH Charge time is really an problem given how Stage 1 charge compares to Hero's fully charged Aura Blast. They could make it more visually interesting tho. Especially the dash animation looks silly af.
    i want full charge though, i mean whats the point if i cant get it within a reasonable time? also add a few more Wand PA's that incorporate Wand Explosions into them, I mean obviously TE will never be top DPS since its a Support class but it'll help

Tech Explosions take t-atk, is affected by t-def, is considered tech-strike for the element of the weapon and gets said element modifier, is affected by elemental resistance, and is considered striking for skill multipliers.

So to answer you question. it goes through elemental resistance.

And to answer your other question. Matching weapon element to techs on Force is ONLY because of Element Conversion. If that skill wasn't a thing, you would be seeing every Force with 0 element weapons.

IN OTHER WORDS, you already get the elemental benefit for matching wand element explosion to the mobs element weakness. It will only affect your actual wand smack portion. (it's only 1.2x/1.44x more on the 60% of your weapon element attack on average).

NOTE: There is hardly ever a time where element resistance exists. it is almost always at 1x. It is a different story for tech-strike, in which is it almost always the same as the range modifier. (almost always about 0.8x)

Contrary to popular belief, weapon element attack does not apply to actual techs. (yet force is one of the strongest classes)
    Last edited by Reilet; Nov 19, 2018 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    And to answer your other question. Matching weapon element to techs on Force is ONLY because of Element Conversion. If that skill wasn't a thing, you would be seeing every Force with 0 element weapons.
    Thats not what I asked. I know that matching weapon element only happens due to Ele convo but matching Techs with enemy weakness is a big deal for Force. You can easily notice it with Compounds Enemies with light/fire will receive like 16k damage from my Re Barantsia light shorts but only 10k from my ice shots. Attacking a infected evenmy on the infected spot makes me deal 16k by both shots.

Well maybe if you read my entire post, you would see that i even answered that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incase of if you are too much of an idiot to read and figure it out yourself:

is considered tech-strike for the element of the weapon and gets said element modifier
    You already get the elemental benefit for matching wand element explosion to the mobs element weakness.
    This means you will get the elemental modifier. Although more akin to only being applied to your weapon element attack like other weapons, but that was implied with the first statement. Reason being, you also get the location modifier (in this case, is the tech-strike modifier)

It will only affect your actual wand smack portion. (it's only 1.2x/1.44x more on the 60% of your weapon element attack on average).
    This talks about how matching your weapon element will only actually affect your wand smacks if your wand explosions aren’t already of the same element weakness.

In case you didn’t know, that damage increase from matching element with techs, is the element modifier.
    Last edited by Reilet; Nov 20, 2018 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    What's a standard meta skill tree for TE/FI nowadays and what variations on those can I consider? Am open to buying new skill trees, just considering some change ups to my usual TE/SU, TE/BR builds.
    I'm a bit lazy but FI sub tree is straightforward.
    Must- have : Brave Stance, Brave Stance up, Tech Arts JA Bonus, Tech Arts JA PP Save
    Recommended : S-ATK ups, PP Slayer, Wise Stance, Wise Stance up
    Optional : Chase Advance/Advance Plus/ Bind

You can't skill all at the same time but you have enough points to skill most of them. the rest depends on your build and choice. If Brave is enough, you can go single stance. If you play melee only, you can ditch PP Slayer and TAJA and so on. There is a lot of freedom to be had here, so just skill the main one then go for the other skills that would suit your playstyle.

Well maybe if you read my entire post, you would see that i even answered that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incase of if you are too much of an idiot to read and figure it out yourself:
    There is no reason to be so rude.
    I just asked whenever or not Tech Explosions go through Elemental resistance, which you answered. There was no "other question" tho. Everything after "So to answer you question. it goes through elemental resistance." was redundant and I said that that's not what I asked, My question was specifically about comparing Tech explosions to Techs. I don't get why you felt the need to bring up weapons and element conversions on Fo for no reason.