Page 242 of 252 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    It can very much be higher DPS as well if the charge reduction outweighs the dmg reduction, which i’m almost certain will happen.
    For now I'm just putting in here what we know for sure but you're completely right if that's gonna be the case.

How worth is to go for a 15* Wand (Any of the three) in comparison to Lavis Cannon due to the speed and wave of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    How worth is to go for a 15* Wand (Any of the three) in comparison to Lavis Cannon due to the speed and wave of it?
    Atra Ex 250% of the way not only because of its S4 and higher stats but wands in general are getting a attack speed increase soon.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Atra Ex 250% of the way not only because of its S4 and higher stats but wands in general are getting a attack speed increase soon.
    Then atra will be, thank you

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

did they say if they're removing the hitstop from unaugmented wand basics too or did they already do that or will wand s4 and lavis still be the only places for that

if so, I might be more willing to make this austere axe nt that dropped in the form of raw materials; even if it's not best in slot

then again I dont even know what im doing with my other three atlas ex weapons

Yes I absolutely recommend Atra Ex. I'm playing Te/Fi and the Lumiere pot on it is a great life saver, the S4 makes Wand bonks semi fun and the Stats/damage% make Techs reliable damage source as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    They do? Can you please tell me when they announced this? I wanna be excited.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yes I absolutely recommend Atra Ex. I'm playing Te/Fi and the Lumiere pot on it is a great life saver, the S4 makes Wand bonks semi fun and the Stats/damage% make Techs reliable damage source as well.
    but for TE/HU Lavis isn't better ?

During 29° PSO2 station http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-29-recap/
    (Q&A tab)
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    but for TE/HU Lavis isn't better ?

TE/HU has slightly better damage from Lavis swings, however it should be noted that Lavis Heavy hammer is now heavily outclassed by all *15

(Q&A tab)
    Okay that must've been added after I read through the article because I don't remember it being there the last time I read it.
    Anywho

Sega finally unf*cked this class.
    - Compounds charging through Tech Explosions
    - Dual use Wand Photon Art
    - Wand Attack speed increased across the board
    What a time to be a Wand Lover,

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    TE/HU has slightly better damage from Lavis swings, however it should be noted that Lavis Heavy hammer is now heavily outclassed by all *15
    Well I guess after the Attack speed increase across the board, and S4: Wand Clobber getting a slight boost, I think Lavis will lose it's niche even on Te/Hu.

Link is below:

"Hey, so a while back you made adjustments for Bravers in regards to Rapid Shoot and Divine Raikou’s potential. Will we see something similar for Techers, like Wand’s normal attack speed and Lavis Cannon’s potential?"

--- Adjustments will be made to Wand’s normal attack speed. We’re going to raise it so that it’s of similar speed to the current S4: Swift Strike. In addition, S4: Swift Strike will be adjusted to be a little bit faster, and will be placed about halfway between Wand’s normal attack speed and Lavis Cannon’s speed.

Also that info was added during that same day i believe

(Q&A tab)
    Ninja'd while getting source prepped lol

once that buff kicks in for Wands the only niche I see Lavis having is the wave attack on 3rd swing, unless it gets a NT for w/e reason or a a new S4 comes out to give it one then that wand will be finally put down
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 1, 2019 at 04:48 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers