Page 245 of 252 FirstFirst ... 145195235242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2517

Yeah I think the best use of Tech Short Charge on Te is to quickly send out a tech for Wand Gear element change, not for DPS and super fast Territory Tech casts. Basically less time spent on techs, more time spent on bonking. This way Compounds still have good multipliers to work with (unlike Te/Hu) although not as good as Te/Fi using TAJA, regardless of which stance you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    The uncharged part of Gigrants type-0, is also unaffected.
    Why would Gigrants Typ0 be affected at all? Tech Short Charge doesn't reduce its charge time after all. Is Namegid also nerfed despite no benefits?

No short tech bonuses/penalties for Namegid it seems.
    Though at least you can charge its super long 5-sec blast while zipping away with sprint tech charge.

Is there a general consensus regarding to wand clobber usefullness now that all wands got increased attack speed?
    cant figure how stuff like lavis/atra/ls rank among themselves now

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Is there a general consensus regarding to wand clobber usefullness now that all wands got increased attack speed?
    cant figure how stuff like lavis/atra/ls rank among themselves now
    Can't tell you that, but I can tell you that Wand normals are now 38, 33, 37 (and step being 18 + 29) compared to 40, 35, 39. They still have hit lag as well. Meanwhile, Wand clobber and lavis did not change at all.

I absolutely love how well Ph works as a subclass.

Ph Subclass harmonizes extremely well, even though Tech Short charge is hit or miss (in terms or Ramegid definitely a miss) but the faster Tech charge time speeds up gameplay sooooo much especially when Territory Burst Techs are concerned. Zanverse, Zondeel, S/D and so on getting all the TSC benefits without the negatives is a godsend, faster walking speed during charge time. Way less time wasted with supporting party, while still supporting party, and way more time spent dealing damage.Speaking of Territory Burst techs the new Ring is absolutely a blast. For the first time I feel like I don't have to juggle around 2 different rings depending on if I need to change elements or not (which is great considering the main enemies of EP6 aren't weak to Light). Ph having Tech Charge JA Addition also free's up one SP on my Te side of things so that's nice QoL thing as well. Step Roll Advance only boosting Step by 0.13s is slightly disappointing but it's better than nothing. Also i'm a sucker for Crit builds Even thought i currently have only 75% Crit chance atm. (had i 100pp more it would've been 95%). The two PP restorates stacking is just fantastic and the slightly improved PP recovery on normal attacks is welcome as well. The multipliers being a lot better when it comes to bonking but slightly lagging behind Te/Hu is a price i'm willing to pay since the good tech multipliers make up for it (even if they're not as great as Fi sub). Also not having to deal with conditionals like the Fi stances just great even if skilled players who utilized both stances will see a DPS dip going into Ph sub. Dex Mag is pretty cool, even though I think Te should have their own. It's not too much of a improvement though since you can achieve a identical effect by using T-ATK mag and dumping 30 sp into S-ATK up on Fi sub. Speaking of SP I really wish there was more stuff to dump SP into on Ph. I'll take anything, All ATK up. HP up, All DEF up? literally anything.

The attack speed buff of EP6 is really a let down but eh, better than nothing i guess.

Hey there, just started like 2 weeks ago, and been thinking how to build my character and decided I wanted to do a "paladin" type of character. Mainly smacking enemies with weapon and supportive techs, little bit of tankiness and light spells to punish those darkers , Techer seems fun while I play it but I'm not sure if my build is going to be fine later on. Would anyone look at it and be judge of it? http://bit.ly/2Wfnrqp

Decided to ask here instead of making a new thread, if it's wrong place to ask, please point me into right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by AgnarUrthadar View Post
    Decided to ask here instead of making a new thread, if it's wrong place to ask, please point me into right direction.
    Techer side, tree is fine. Hunter tree though, I'd completely remove Iron Will + Never Give Up as they're pretty much a waste of points.

Personal suggestions to put those points into would be Flash Guard/s (tankiness) or Striking Up/s (more damage). If you somehow have access to a Te usable partizan (RA Stinger for example) you can spare a point in Partizan gear if you want an option for bossing outside of wand.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by AgnarUrthadar View Post
    Hey there, just started like 2 weeks ago, and been thinking how to build my character and decided I wanted to do a "paladin" type of character. Mainly smacking enemies with weapon and supportive techs, little bit of tankiness and light spells to punish those darkers , Techer seems fun while I play it but I'm not sure if my build is going to be fine later on. Would anyone look at it and be judge of it? http://bit.ly/2Wfnrqp

Your Light Techs won't be doing enough damage to justify taking Light mastery on Te/Hu. It would be better to either take Dark Mastery, since having Ramegid Type-0 up is Useful regardless of how little damage it deals. I also wouldn't take Automate or Iron Will/Never Give up since You're gonna be tanky even without those skills (And Automate especially will teach you bad habids of not caring about getting hit which will make it tougher to adjust to endgame content and Expert-Status requirements).
    PP Restorate and PP convert on TE side aren't neccessary at all when speaking of Te/Hu. This Class combo is all about smacking with your Wand / Hammer and not about casting Techs so you will rarely run out of PP if at all. In this scenario its actually better to get the flat Stat ups. Not only do they get boosted by Shifta and Deband but they also boost your normal attacks since Wand Tech explosions scale with T-ATK. I'd allso suggest you getting L/ A Wand E Change ring (not to be confused with L/ Wand E Change) since it allows you to change elements of your weapon which is important since Wand explosions go through elemental resistances.

So I'd suggest this Skill Tree: http://bit.ly/2Z5Ycs8

But tbh nothing forces you to go Te/Hu for a Paladin build. The only thing stopping you from being a Paladin on Te/Fi or Te/Ph is your fashion and having more beefier units / special abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Automate
    You take Automate so you can turn on Massive Hunter and spam Heavy Hammer for damage. Also survival, since TE has zero super armor, outside of a little bit during 1st charge Heavy Hammer (boss can still stagger you), which mean juggling/lagging is still gonna kill you. Or you know, stray bullets, which is abundant in Armada.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You take Automate so you can turn on Massive Hunter and spam Heavy Hammer for damage. Also survival, since TE has zero super armor, outside of a little bit during 1st charge Heavy Hammer (boss can still stagger you), which mean juggling/lagging is still gonna kill you. Or you know, stray bullets, which is abundant in Armada.
    I've been playing for over a year without Automate now and do not share your perspective, sorry.
    The only reason why you need it is because you got used to it already.