Page 250 of 252 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Redandblack1287 View Post
    Does anyone have info on Atlas EX vs Liberate?
    S4 wand clobber is the same. S5 lavis is 250% wave. 600% HH 1st charge, 900% HH 2nd charge.

Everything else is just data you can easily input into a damage calculator.

Also i'm just gonna make an assumption that similarly to Lavis, Liberate S5 scales off of S-ATK as well.

I love how after 3 months there still was no reply here so im gonna double post again.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Made a Te guide using NA terminology for NA players. Suggestions/Criticism welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I love how after 3 months there still was no reply here so im gonna double post again.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Made a Te guide using NA terminology for NA players. Suggestions/Criticism welcome.
    Very nice and comprehensive TE guide. I think it's very cleanly made and as such I don't have much to suggest except maybe put the Photon Arts/Technique section above the gear one, as imo, understanding how that works comes before gearing up, but that's mostly opinion and random nitpicking, the current order works just fine too !

Wow, this thread hasn't been updated much lately.
    I doubt I'm the first to realize but apparently the first to talk about it in this thread, TeEt rocks!
    It's tanky as hell because of et sub of course, pretty funny to heal others for 1100 HP and yourself for 1 but ofc super treatment still works.

And the damage is really good. This is tested on damage tally Rockbear body using Atlas Ex Wand (with s3 double edged sword) at 4956 S-atk and 3955 t-atk with Wand Lovers, Shifta and JA but no tech arts count bonus and no damage related drink:
    On the tree Light is fully maxed but wind and dark only have 2sp in Mastery 1 and 1 sp in Mastery 2, for 14.4% damage buff instead of 44 (actually my support te tree)
    wand normals 26.5k - 31.3k
    wind wand explosion 17.5k - 17.9k
    Wand Pa Charge 1 216k - 223k
    Wand Pa Charge 2 328k - 335k

Re Barantsia 13.6k -14k
    Re Zandia 11.8k - 12.4k

Ilzan 14k - 46.5k
    Sazan 14.7k - 15.2k

Grants 11.3k - 11.8k
    Gigrants 12.7k - 13.2k
    Ragrants 22.5k - 24k
    Nagrants 10.8k - 11.2kk
    Illgrants 12.7k - 13.4k

Megid 66.8k - 67.7k
    Gimegid 30.k - 32k
    Samegid 28k - 30k
    Namegid 252k - 263k
    Ilmegid 22.8k - 23.7k

I actually tried TeHu for comparison with wand and the damage was very similar
    wand normals 27k - 33k
    wind wand explosion 15.5k - 18.3k
    Wand Pa Charge 1 237k - 243k
    Wand Pa Charge 2 357k - 368k

Fi sub well, I don't see much of a point nowadays because if you proc brave stance the damage is 1-2% lower than et sub but it's not nearly as reliable so in reality the damage is notably lower and only if you can proc wise stance reliably 80% of the time (translating to ~11% more damage than et sub) or so et sub damage is higher and fi sub has none of the survivability of et.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 7, 2020 at 12:39 AM.

Hello again. It's been awhile.

I made a couple Te/Hu videos for comparison's sake.

One of Promessa Pagina:
    Spoiler!

And one of Liberate Wand (I finally got one lol):
    Spoiler!

Liberate (with S4:Wand Clobber and S5:Calming Shockwave) is obviously better dps but I enjoy using both at different times. I hope you like the music

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    what would be some desirable S1s for Chaval Melm? currently using atra EX wand on TeHu,but since one of these dropped it opens up the possibility of TePh with casting instead of wand bonks for its main means of damage.
    Green Leaf Flash is an amazing S1 for most casting builds because it's 20s of something like Massive Hunter, then 20s cd and then 20s of proccing again which greatly reduces the risk of getting interrupted while charging techs. Almost all other S1 that make sense are only a slight buff of what you already have but Green leaf Flash greatly improves casting success and of course greatly reduces the frustration of being interrupted while charging. Sadly Stealth Charge is Ph main only so it's great even for ph sub.
    When Green Leaf Flash procs you'll have a greenish aura.

Also made a skilltree for Teet: https://bit.ly/2WZyRlq
    I got PP Convert cause it's now only 90% instead of 70% max hp, Teet is tanky af and you can never have enough pp. Loses 4% of Re Zandia / Zandion damage but that shouldn't be an issue as wind techs are generally so weak there is little point in using them in most situations, even if the target is weak against wind it's often better to use light or dark techs instead.

Gonna do a bit more damage testing now that I fixed my Te tree.

I'm crafting back for swift and will compare performance to Grants
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 25, 2020 at 08:21 PM.

Hey guys, long time.

Is Te/Br still competitive on bosses using Banish arrow? It's been several years since I played so I don't know how the meta has evolved but from what I remember before I stopped playing, you could Banish arrow, then spam Nabarta for big boss damage. It pretty much single-handedly made Te/Br good, because Zondeel wanding is good no matter what your sub is.

Can anyone give me the skinny on this playstyle and if it's still meta or if there have been alterations to it?

I think its mostly Ph sub for caster, or Et for tanky wand whack.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Hey guys, long time.

Is Te/Br still competitive on bosses using Banish arrow? It's been several years since I played so I don't know how the meta has evolved but from what I remember before I stopped playing, you could Banish arrow, then spam Nabarta for big boss damage. It pretty much single-handedly made Te/Br good, because Zondeel wanding is good no matter what your sub is.

Can anyone give me the skinny on this playstyle and if it's still meta or if there have been alterations to it?
    they destroyed banish arrow's damage which alone made te/br already not worth it. but to make it worse, they also made it so non-native tech weps can no longer step cancel out of tech casts so casting with bow is even more awkward now.

te/ph is the meta now