Page 51 of 252 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZynischQ View Post
    Wondering if I should take the time to farm live wands, they're better but only marginally.

Well they look pretty if nothing else.
    You'd be spending time that would be better spent in Ultimate if your goal was good weapons. They're only marginally better than Pristine Small Hammer, and still totally worse than Summit Moon, and Summit Moon is about on par with Ideal on non-bosses. 13*s are just that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by hibike View Post
    Do I craft Saiki?
    Yes. Almost every unit in the game is better off crafted, whether for HP or PP. Main exceptions I can think of are Diabo, Magatsuhi, and Granz units (and Granz is questionable).

Wand Whacking Addict

Guranz gives 60 hp and 7 pp per piece, if you REALLY didn't need hp or pp you could craft it one way or another, but you'd be better off crafting other sets like saiki or brisa, as their set effects are better.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Personally, I prefer Saiki for Te/Hu since it's more balanced, and it also has extra DEX to help with crafted weapons. HP crafted Saiki is already more than enough defensively.

The normal strikes do S-ATK damage, and the Wand Gear explosions do T-ATK damage. They're both striking damage types that use striking multipliers, not tech multipliers. Isn't that in the guide? S-ATK generally works better for Te/Hu since it strengthens Hu weapons, but then you can't equip Ares or Slave wands.
    Well, you can. If you about 20 T-ATK in your mag, skip the pp skills in the tech tree and dump it in tech up.

It would be preferable just to put enough T-ATK on the mag to equip the weapons instead of rely on skill tree. T-ATK buffs Wand Gear, and that's where the bulk of wand damage is for mobbing. Since wands will still be used for the most part, it's a question of stronger strikes or stronger Gear.

Honestly, not grabbing PP Restorate and PP Convert just doesn't make any sense for Techer. Having a playstyle where you never use any PP at all has never been a Te/Hu thing. You have to play a wand melee only style to make it work, and playing wand melee only isn't as efficient as using other weapons or techs in combination with wands.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIb0000000j

My current TEHU (Current level and SP available too). Any suggestion on TE side? Want to take PP Convert, but with how TEHU with lots of skills/tech on subpalette, there's just little to no space for more skills anymore xD

And since I take PP Restorate, imo, there's no need for PP Convert (except for Ilzonde dashing?). But do prove me wrong on this if it's reasonable answer.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

PP Convert is more for burst PP regen, while PP Restorate is for a less observable but very convenient overall regen effect. They have different purposes so having both is a good idea. You can put 6 SP into PP Convert, that'd be fine for Te/Hu. Regrettably, you seem to only have 15 SP not invested yet? I would have suggested not maxing TB PP Save so that you can max Deband Cut personally, but you can't max Deband Cut and get level 6 PP Restorate, 1 SP short. I guess you could grab PP Convert and max a WM skill (probably WM 2).

Wand Whacking Addict

Fyi, June 10th update brings another excube SP CO, another 6 excubes for 1 SP.

So level 10 deband cut and level 6 pp convert will be possible then for him.

Oh yeah. I wasn't thinking about that since it isn't actually available yet, but considering that's just two weeks from now, would make more sense to start planning for it.

Max Deband Cut then.

^ I see. Thanks for replies and suggestion.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It would be preferable just to put enough T-ATK on the mag to equip the weapons instead of rely on skill tree. T-ATK buffs Wand Gear, and that's where the bulk of wand damage is for mobbing. Since wands will still be used for the most part, it's a question of stronger strikes or stronger Gear.

Honestly, not grabbing PP Restorate and PP Convert just doesn't make any sense for Techer. Having a playstyle where you never use any PP at all has never been a Te/Hu thing. You have to play a wand melee only style to make it work, and playing wand melee only isn't as efficient as using other weapons or techs in combination with wands.
    You need to dump about 85 or so points in a mag to use a wand with 730 T-ATK. Personally, I was to use other weapons, I'd switch to a class that can best use them.