Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default My fellow non japanese people! FORGET PSO 2!!!

Because if I'm right, we just might be getting a new pso/psu game. Back in the day japan used to release games like this. 1st in japan and then months later in america/everywhere else. As gaming became more popular games started being released everywhere outside of japan even earlier. But sometimes they would release a game in a game series just in japan for some strange reason. Sometimes they would do that, then turn around and bring it out later in america. But it would be another version of the game or an upgraded version with a name/number change. But in some rare cases they would just make a whole new game. Never releasing the one that came out in japan worldwide. They would release it in america/worldwide first, then a few months later in japan.

I hope that is what's going on now. So I hope pso 2 never leaves japan. Lets be real here, a lot of us old school pso fans(sega dreamcast 1999) were underwhelmed. We felt this game should have came out after blue burst and not after PSU/PSU AOTI. PSO 2 is like a step back, we wanted a better "PSU" game that stuck a bit more to the basics(but really really upgraded). There's one other thing you have to factor in as well. Sega has a pattern when it comes to these games. console, P.C, and then back to console. This game has been out for over a year now. It's the consoles turn now. It didn't take very long for the announcement of PSU after blue burst. Maybe this will happen again. Maybe this is why sega is being so silent.....?

PSO 2 is cool but after PSU showed us just how far this game could go. Why would we want another Old school/limited PSO game at this point? I want a new game, a better PSU with actual good support.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by DA_SHIZZLE_IG; Jan 18, 2015 at 09:19 AM.

Your thoughts?
    I think this has the potential to be a wonderful thread.
    U mod me it's yo azz

*grabs popcorn*
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

andherewego.gif

You guys have nothing to say? Has this been posted already? Because I stopped coming here a lot ever since american psu servers were shut down.

>> This is the only game that I can play properly with my internet.
    >> As a non pso/psu player (I came from psp2) I find this game pretty enjoyable.
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

Quote Originally Posted by DA_SHIZZLE_IG View Post
    You guys have nothing to say? Has this been posted already? Because I stopped coming here a lot ever since american psu servers were shut down.
    This has basically been thrown around as a recurring topic every now and then, and it always leads to a trainwreck of a thread.

The one thing potentially saving this thread is the meta-commentary making everyone sheepish about starting up this argument again, but it hasn't always stopped our Bravest and Best™.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_SHIZZLE_IG View Post
    Your topic has been discussed countless number of time, it always ended with flame wars, some kind of japanese xenophobia bullshit and 10 years old reaction gifs.

Enforcer of Evil™

And the consooles got their turn anyway, it's called Phantasy Star Nova on PSVita.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

I GOT THIS GUYS

PSU was bad and so is this topic.

Also, Nova is the bestest Phantasy Star Online.