Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Couple ideas to spice up PSO2

First and foremost, it seems to be the style of other MMOs to have you pay an in game fee to reset SP. I think this desperately needs to be added to PSO2. I cannot even count how many times I've wanted to test a build for fun, but be put off by having to delete a character, remake, and start over. This would give more incentive for a player to max all classes out in order to have fun. Secondly a similarly available Mag reset pass. If not by paying a handsome fee of Meseta, then AT LEAST put them up in the gambling stores. If they chose to do that, they could remove SP reset and Mag reset from AC shop and bump up the prices of Add Skill Tree, and Add Mag Tickets. I wouldn't mind that at all.

Secondly give people incentive to make MORE characters. In PSU, when getting a new Frame as we all know it would have some sort of design on it. Why not add something similar to PSO2 as a reward for having more characters. Additional Emblem designs that have stat boosts applied to them.

Imagine I just made a second character, and made it into the lobby. I receive said emblem from visiphone and equip it as a 4th armour slot. At first it has no boosts, and is just for aesthetics. Once my second character reaches lvl 10 it gains a new emblem design to choose from. We'll say one that increases max HP by 5%. Lvl 20 Gives me another emblem for increased damage. 30 another for resistance. 40 for Damage/Resist/HP all together, but in lower values than the prior badges (much like how ability affix works.). 50 gives exp. 60 gives a percentage boost to mag stats, and cap gives 10 extra skill points.

Simple like that, and for every character you have that reaches those levels, the emblem boosts themselves go up. So with 4 characters you'd have maxed out emblems.

Damage - 20%
    Resist - 20%
    HP - 20%
    ALL - 10 - 15%
    EXP - 20% (To pair with daily boost 30% cap)
    MAG - 50% to all mag stat values
    Skill - 10 points

But wait, there's more! why not give a couple unlockable emblems for having 4 capped classes?

Rare Drop - 20%
    Meseta - 100%

In my mind I would only allow a character to have one emblem type on at a time of course. This would keep it pretty well balanced, and still give a very pleasing reward to players who put the extra effort in, and the extra dollar.

Just a couple ideas I came up with. Whatcha guys think?
    Last edited by Cortte; Jan 30, 2015 at 08:39 AM.

I think it is a good idea ! Maybe they will bring it as "Challenge Mode" Reward ? It would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

1. No, Sega will lost money because of that.

2. Good idea, but will never happen. 1.)Why too complicated for something that sounds simple. 2.)Can you imagine the amount of lag when said items transforms (when done on a large scale) if it is an aesthetic.

Edit: Not to be mean, but isn't there another thread already talking about people's thoughts on adding changes?

Sega doesn't visit this forum, for idea and suggestion, please submit it to the official pso2 website.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

baby please back to cradle

"Hey I got a great id-"
    "No, they will lose money, too complicated, etc"
    "Wrong board."

How these topics usually end up.

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    "Hey I got a great id-"
    "No, they will lose money, too complicated, etc"
    "Wrong board."

How these topics usually end up.
    Well his ideas have nothing to do with "spicing up" anything. Seems more like "I dont want to pay real money for a free game".

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Well his ideas have nothing to do with "spicing up" anything. Seems more like "I dont want to pay real money for a free game".
    One thing I kind of missed from the original PSO was the whole soccer ball room thing.

simple request no? lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    One thing I kind of missed from the original PSO was the whole soccer ball room thing.

simple request no? lol
    Everyone brings that up. If they added that, I'd want a full blown soccer match tourney on ship 2. Shirts vs Skins.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

*Error*
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89