Arrow Question About Mag

My mag is lvl 42 and his photon blast loks like the form of an angel but he only heals because i feed him T-ATK only,can i change those stats and make him attack too but to keep him in the form of the angel?

Just use the mag ability change devices. The Photon Sphere shop sells a selection of those.

- You can bought mag "auto-action" from photon sphere shop to change your mag attack (not to be confused with photon blast)
    - You can bought mag "trigger-action" from photon shop to change your mag support action, you can also bought it from player shop.
    - You can bought mag "photon blast" from excube shop to change your photon blast (please note it'll discard the old photon blast and replace it with the new one).

Changing those stuff will not affect your mag appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    - You can bought mag "auto-action" from photon sphere shop to change your mag attack (not to be confused with photon blast)
    - You can bought mag "trigger-action" from photon shop to change your mag support action, you can also bought it from player shop.
    - You can bought mag "photon blast" from excube shop to change your photon blast (please note it'll discard the old photon blast and replace it with the new one).

Changing those stuff will not affect your mag appearance.
    Is it possible to unlock all of his powers,i have healing and restor pp for my level
    to unlock the other two? cuz i would like to keep all four powers.
    Last edited by roseforevered; Jan 26, 2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: mistakes

Basically your mag will naturally end up with 3 trigger actions from leveling up by the time it hits 100. Since yours is T-ATK, those will be HP restore A, PP Restore J, and Invincibility A; you will also have some empty trigger slots that you can fill using trigger-action devices which can either be purchased or rewarded from Emergency Codes.

Your current Photon Blast is Cetus Proi, and it restores HP and PP. You say that you want to keep that look of Photon Blast, but want it to attack, so you'll want either Cetus Imera (forward facing beam) or Cetus Nifta (ring of lightning); getting either of these will override Cetus Proi. You can buy these Photon Blasts from the ExCube shop (you get ExCubes from trading in 10* and 11* weapons into the Recycle Shop or by earning EXP when you hit lv75).

In all honesty, Cetus Proi is one of the most useful Photon Blasts, along with Julius Nifta (gravity well), so I wouldn't recommend switching it for Cetus Imera or Cetus Nifta.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 26, 2015 at 03:08 AM.

Cetus Proi restores HP? Pretty sure it's PP only.

It restores both, it's just hp is at a fixed interval, so it's pretty easy to miss. It's also pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    - You can bought mag "auto-action" from excube shop to change your mag attack (not to be confused with photon blast)
    Edited
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.