Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    At least those guys left on their own. In Konami's case, they disbanded their RPG team and then went "oops, I guess we kind of needed them."

I still can't believe that actually happened.
    As long as Kojima Productions is okay in Konami, I could care less about the rest lol.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Is there a transcript or summary for that? 30mins is a bit much.
    Source was in the description of the video.

http://www.tssznews.com/

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Frankly I think this CAN mean a lot, it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Personally, I feel that bigger is NOT necessarily better when it comes to game development teams. It's partially why I think some of the best indie titles out there have 1 man crews.

That said it's very possible that this is too little too late, or indeed a sign of something worse, or anything... You just can't tell based on this information alone. I'm not anticipating the worst, but I basically had no hope left at all to begin with...So...uhh..maybe something good will come of it, it's possible...but I'm not holding my breath for sure.

Really no surprise here. Actually the surprise is that they had enough employees to fire in the first place.

Sega of America is still run by greedy people who care nothing for innovation or quality only deadlines and money. Sega of Japan will do nothing as always. As if they could any be help in the first place.

Once a household name and now the laugh of the industry. Oh how the mighty have fallen. This is only the beginning of the end for this company.

I cannot say I'm surprised in the slightest, although I am wary of how they're able to downsize any further especially since the previous downsize several years ago.

Would certainly explain why their community managers all up and disappear aside from being used in the position of being a PR rep.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

After the horrible mess that was Sonic Boom, it's no surprise.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Default Indeed Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    As long as Kojima Productions is okay in Konami, I could care less about the rest lol.
    Agreed!!...
    Utterly Vile Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Once upon a time, you could go toe to toe with Nintendo, and now look at you, Sega. It hurts too much to watch.
    Yup, I'm looking at my SMS, Genesis Trio, White Saturn and Dreamcast right now

I read the article and already knew about the racism. It affected both PSO/PSU back then and sad to see its still happening. :/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

It's safe to say we'll be on JP PSO2 for quite some time. The only thing that would make me change is if an english version happens to come out on PS4 on the PSN marketplace like how Vita is and has cross-play with both PC and Vita since they want to focus on digital. It's a stretch but I can dream.